Why don't you resize your avatar?

Personally I prefer to see things not quite so damn pixelated.

But then, that is me and I'm probably the ONLY person with a *real* picture (and of myself, no less) as my avatar.

The avatars don't look too pixelated at all, with a few exceptions like the one of saturnddr.

ya some don't look that bad i don't think mine looks that bad (i would put myself as an avatar but it goes against my ego).

Originally posted by Cynnamin@April 20 2002,00:21

Personally I prefer to see things not quite so damn pixelated.

But then, that is me and I'm probably the ONLY person with a *real* picture (and of myself, no less) as my avatar.

Because I'm a bum
tongue.gif

Well cyn I like your idea however I was gonna use my normal avitar that I made. (3d model image) but most here wrote back saying they want me to keep what I had since they reconize me faster when skimming. Also Cyn, no need to do that...just upload a pic to your profile, you can do that now.

Uh.

There is a reason that there is not a pic of me in my profile.

I'll pass on the snide comments, kthx.

And... my avatar kicks more ass than anyone else's because the picture was taken when I spent 3 hours getting ready to go out on a date and got stood up so I stayed in and played Crazy Taxi.

heh.

Skank hasn't stood me up yet.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@April 20 2002,08:48

Uh.

There is a reason that there is not a pic of me in my profile.

I'll pass on the snide comments, kthx.

And... my avatar kicks more ass than anyone else's because the picture was taken when I spent 3 hours getting ready to go out on a date and got stood up so I stayed in and played Crazy Taxi.

heh.

Skank hasn't stood me up yet.

I would never do such a thing!

heart.gif

LOL I could have fun and make a true pic of my sis and I for a avitar
wink.gif
But dont want to draw mens attention.....dont feel like it....

Hey, let's not forget who started the whole posting your real picture thing. eh, eh.. ?*nudge* *nudge*
wink.gif

Please tell me you're not using another pic of Adon.. every time I see your avatar that horrible noise he makes when he attacks flies into my brain. I hate fighting him... If I had the ability to upload one I think I'd go nick one from neo-geo.com. They've got bloody millions on there

i don't think my avatar is pixelated and besides the old avatars weren't designed to be tossed up on this new board and expanded so there is gonna be some pixilation due.

Am i the only one with an animated avitar???

Hell no, i'm not using another pic of adon, i'm still in the process of deciding what I want to use.

Nope, mines animated as well gamefoo21. Im not sure weather im going to keep it or not though.

WHOA.....having 2 users back to back using animated, lagged the display for them both...odd...

Yea Cyn, I did that for fun that time, but honestly Id let you have them. Thats if you want to deal with them.

Back