50/60 MHZ & Country Switch

Cloud121

Established Member

Hey guys, I was wondering, would anyone of you be willing to do the 50/60 MHZ & Country Switches for me? I would like to get it modded as well (at a later date). My friend always says "Send it to Mal, he'll do it" But I always reply "He's in Australia! Shipping will be an insane amount!" Hm... What to do... hopefully someone will be kinda enough to do this for me...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 25, 2003 @ 08:20 AM

My friend always says "Send it to Mal, he'll do it" But I always reply "He's in Australia! Shipping will be an insane amount!"

blink.gif

I've never done country switches, but I could give it a try.
smile.gif

What type of Saturn are we talking? If it's the same as one I've got, I could do the hard work first (to see if I could do it
laugh.gif
) and maybe we could just swap main boards.

He was talking about the modboard (wouldn't mind that though
biggrin.gif
). It's a 32 pin, 21 pin (modboard) Model 2. Uh... that's all I know. Is that enough information?

BTW, how much would shipping be to Australia from Iowa? Obviously a lot.

Fixing up the modboard would be no problem. I can't see that posting a modboard would cost much at all.
smile.gif

If you can find out some more info on the Saturn itself (model # and maybe a main board number) I'll check my ones later today to see what mine are (I'm at work ATM).

If they're the same swappping only the mainboard should keep it relatively cheap. But that's a bit further down the track yet.
smile.gif

Actually, I don't have a mod board at the moment. Gotta get one, or perhaps you could supply one?
wink.gif

Back