A psycho is STILL stalking me

If she's underage yeah you don't want her. I had an underage girl like me, I told her to call me when she turns 18...she didn't =(

I asure you segafreak... it is not over the top. That is her, and she creepy. Oh and Anand, 16 and 17 is ok... for those 16 and 17! Im in my 20's and I don't need to be seeing highschoolers. I go by a standard... if your younger then my youngest sibling, its a no no!

Oh and I gave her the toe nails...

I worked at a store in downtown Minneapolis in college. When I was 21, I had a 17 year old, and two 16 year olds infatuated with me. One of the 16 yo was cute, but I told her to check back when she was 18. She kept calling me and telling me how she was horny. The 17 wanted to take me to prom, but wasm't confident enough (didn't matter as I wasn't interested in her).

Hell, I waited tables for a year. One night, this girl gives me her number and tells me to call. A week later, she was in celebrating her 16 birthday, I was 22.

lol, I hear ya.....I am only 18 but have had similar experiences. Sometimes girls don't look their age. You come to find out they are like 14, lol. Oh well, so is life I guess. 16-17 is good for me though :). Those ages I can handle.....I do like my women older though....22ish is about the perfect age.

Yea, I find that the older I get, the younger the girls are that flirt with me out of nowhere. Last year I had a 15 year old hit on me and stalk me down. She was damn hot but I was 21.

No Thx, bye.

they were in my bed!!! jeez... DOY! then i had to make that dumb move and start a SERIOUS relationship, like that was a smart idea!!! grrr, i hate woman now!

Send em my way fellas, I'm a sophmore in high school with no sense of responsibility and a pair of rich parents. I'm in my PRIME. And on a similar note to the above, I have lots of freshman asking for my cell number lately... o_O

I think i see why Skank got banned in the first place... you make enemies FAST! Heh, you ain't mine yet though, im hard to really get that pissed off. Crazygoon the only one to get close and he just caused me to block em'.

When I see Cloud's sig pic, i picture that being the same face he makes when reading Skank's posts!

lordofduct, here is the solution to your problem:

sword2_Katana.jpg

Give her a sword to thank her for the nice card.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Wed, 2004-11-17 @ 02:57 AM

I think i see why Skank got banned in the first place... you make enemies FAST! Heh, you ain't mine yet though, im hard to really get that pissed off. Crazygoon the only one to get close and he just caused me to block em'.
You blocked him after that? Hahaha... you guys kill me...

Back