Animal Crossing

I'm very keen to start a Animal Crossing board we're people can trade with other people and share tips and tricks...

Would this interest any of you? Does anyone own Animal Crossing?

What is preventing you from purchasing one? A GF? A Parent? Money?

If it is money then do you have a job? If you have a job then what are you blowing your money on which prevents you from purchasing a GC? Bills? Another Interest/Hobby? GF? Parents? Siblings? Pets? College?

What is preventing me from getting one.... not sure exactly...

I have a job, I am a self employed computer handyman who makes $55/h and no thats not Canadian funds. So money is not an issue.

I'm debating on either getting a GC or a Dell Axim X5 Advance.

I am also saving up to get the interior of my 1984 corvette re-upholstered.

$55 an hour Ice? I might have to rethink any prospective donations in light of you bourgeois lifestyle ;).

I think a board for that is a good idea, especially since there's a sequel coming which cancels out the fact it's an old game.

I only wish Nintendo would release the damned thing in Europe.

Excellent :)

But does anyone else own that game? Cos trading stuff with myself would get boring quickly ;)

Animal Crossing is kinda like an offline online game.

Basically no two towns are the same and certain things (like fruit) are unique to different towns. You can mail items to other towns by sending them the the Name and Town name of the person you want to send it to. The game then spits out a really long and complicated password which you can give to the person you intend on sending the item to. All they need to do is type in the code and they'll receive the item.

Obviously you can trade anything from fish, insects, furniture to rare items like NES games and fossils...

It's really an amazing game and I highly recommend it to anyone bored of more conventional genres. I've been playing a lot more of it than Metroid Prime (I got both for Christmas), by a ratio of about 10-1.

I would visit an animal crossing section from Feb 7th (when the freeloader should arrive) as I own Animal Crossing, but can't play it on my PAL cube without the freeloader :(

The Freeloader finally arrived on Thurs and I have been playing Animal Crossing since.
Any news on whether you will make a board for it? As I need to get rid of some oranges :)

Back