Apology to aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexician

Ban Hammered
Aaron has been getting bashed by the muffinman lately and I recently bvought from him in another website. aaron took a little bit to send, but this was only because he had been busy lately and had something going on.What was going on really isnt my business, and whatever it was wuz prolly alot more important than shipping out a game. He called me last night, and apologized and he even gave me an extra. He says that he already squared out the deal with scorch and muffinman, and muffinman regrets what he has done to aaron in the past. Aaron, I am sorry for threatening you with mail fraud and PMSing all over you in the PMs and I think you should still trade here because we like you here, and besides, tjhe last incident you had some inportant shit going on. Sorry aaron that u got this rep, so I just wanted to clear it all up in this thread for me, scorch56, and muffinman's behalf.

It seems reasonable to allow him to make this statement, although muffinman's ban remains.

Originally posted by Mexician@Apr 8, 2004 @ 06:01 PM

He says that he already squared out the deal with scorch and muffinman, and muffinman regrets what he has done to aaron in the past.Sorry aaron that u got this rep, so I just wanted to clear it all up in this thread for me, scorch56, and muffinman's behalf.

...HUHHH??!!..

First off.. I don't know you.. so please don't speak or conject for me. Second.. I only corresponded with MM a couple of times when he asked me for some info on aaron.. and I couldn't oblige him because I'd already discarded his mailing addy.

Thirdly.. I recieved a PM from aaron a few days ago. He apologized in it and asked me to call him to explain his situation. That's just not necessary. I work swing shift; and it would be difficult for me to contact him.

Aaron has already restated somewhere else that he has sent my game out recently. That's all that's required. It hasn't arrived yet; but if & when it does.. I'll be a "happy camper".. end of story.

I made a VERY concious effort not to criticize or berate aaron in my postings.. I was just wondering where my game was; and wanted what I paid for.

As far as I'm concerned.. this subject is "moot".

Mexician = muffinman

That's why he's been banned for no (otherwise) apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back