Change of Rule

Not sure why this rule was made in the first place but I am now allowing eBay links to be posted in the Selling Forum.

Now before you go, "but Mr. Quixo, what does moderation mean?" let me explain it.

It means if you are a professional game seller I will not allow you to se this forum as a platform for you to peddle your wares.

However, if you are selling off your personal collection, I see no good reason that eBay should be excluded. After all, it is the primary way many of us get our games to begin with.

As a courtesy though, please try to start any selling thread that is an auction with the "FA" prefix to the subject line. For those of you unaware FA= For Auction.

Also, I am really getting tired of members of this board making a ruckus in other peoples threads when they see a perceived infraction of the rules. The rules of this board are subjective, as are the rules for most things. Moderators will take the actions that THEY see fit when they come across each individual scenario. Please don't take it upon yourself to police the boards for us.

Thank You,

Rev

Originally posted by RevQuixo@July 16 2002,23:54

Also, I am really getting tired of members of this board making a ruckus in other peoples threads when they see a perceived infraction of the rules...

Please don't take it upon yourself to police the boards for us.

How about polite community minded suggestions?

Originally posted by mal+July 16 2002,10:21--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ July 16 2002,10:21)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RevQuixo@July 16 2002,23:54

Also, I am really getting tired of members of this board making a ruckus in other peoples threads when they see a perceived infraction of the rules...

Please don't take it upon yourself to police the boards for us.

How about polite community minded suggestions?[/b][/quote]

How about licken my balls?

Polite reminders are fine.

However posting "Ban Him! Ban Him!" in a thread is not.

As Skank mentioned PMing me or one of the other Admins/Mods will be a good way to get our attention.

No ball licking is needed.

Originally posted by RevQuixo@July 17 2002,00:34

Glad to hear it.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mal+July 16 2002,10:40--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ July 16 2002,10:40)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RevQuixo@July 17 2002,00:34

Glad to hear it.
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

hehe damn!

Back