DC AT $50!!!!

I guess he died.

OK, I get dibs on his videogames and any anime on DVD that he may have.

The rest of you can go fight over his electronics that aren't videogame related (including comps, you guys can have his comp), his furnature, his clothing, his other various things, and his Anime/Hentai in Manga, Doujin, VCD, VHS, Laserdisc, and Beta formats.

NO ONE gets my Hentai!!! :) :biggrin:. I'm having a tough decision. Buy a DC or buy FFX. But my step-brother took MY BRAND-NEW PS2 with him to college (my stupid dad and step-mom are so school crazed, my PS1 has been in their possesion for about 4 months now, they want me to get a 2.5 or better. 2.3 is fucking good enough!!!!) I want FFX, but it'll be a good month or so until I get it back. Let's see.... Buy DC now, wait 'till I get my PS2 back, probably have $50 then, buy FFx when I get my PS2 back? Hmmm.... Decisions........

Oh, stop your whining! My parents get literally pissed when I get a 3.0.

And get the DC. For $50, you get a freaking awesome system. And the games are hecka cheap.

You can get FFX later, because it will be available later. You think finding Saturn stuff is hard? The DC isn't too far behind that right now.

(Edited by FLEABttn at 11:53 pm on Dec. 31, 2001)

Quote: from FLEABttn on 12:53 am on Jan. 1, 2002

WHOA!!! You're kidding me right? Goddamn, I feel bad for you man.

Quote: from Cloud121 on 12:02 am on Jan. 1, 2002

Quote: from FLEABttn on 12:53 am on Jan. 1, 2002

WHOA!!! You're kidding me right? Goddamn, I feel bad for you man.

I kid you not. Try grounded for a month. No TV, no computer, no internet, no videogames. All I had was my TI-82, my sisters Razor scooter (yeah, this has to be one of the lowest points in my life), and a bunch of rap CD's that I no longer like.

I suck at Algebra through Trig and Chemistry. It's not like I haven't tried. When I study for hours on end, I can pull off a B-, or I can not try, and get a C. But I'm good at the rest of my subjects. It's just mainly math that brings me down. It just stopped clicking in Algebra. I no longer understood math. And now, I no longer understand math because it builds on top of each other. My teacher will say "You probably remeber this concept from Algebra II", and I think, I remember of it, but I certainly don't remember how to do it. I didn't get it in the first place.

#### you math! #### you to ####!

colud: get the dc, unless you want to be playing on someones second hand one in the future (and with the price at the minute for you lot, dont expect them to be round much longer)

just a question 2.3? 3.0 what are those?

Back