EnemyZero with german/french voice

RockinB

Established Member
Yes guys, I know it's simple and plain, but I did write a guide about what I just did:

Enemy Zero with german voice!

See here: Patching Saturn Game CD's

It also includes a ModPack for the PlanetWeb browser.

I did not mess around with text display and binaries, I just thought it fit's to the headline "Radiant Silvergun in english" :) .

I'm a great fan of EnemyZero, it's so thrilling, I do FEAR that game :agree .

E0 fans might have a look at my Enemy Zero fanpage, too.

Originally posted by Action Replay@Thu, 2005-10-06 @ 08:09 PM

WoW! Nice website you´ve got! I really enjoyed the video clips and the walktrhoughs that you have on it :)

[post=140393]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks! :D

The videos are an importand part of my personal history ;) . Imagine my best friend hiding behind the sofa when things are heating up in E0. Great memories of mine...

I think the design of the E0 fanpage is quite addicting for everyone who knows and like E0.

I just played E0 for PC and noticed that also voice inside videos is translated.

E0 for PC uses original Saturn data whereever possible. I saw that some videos with newer date than the original video files were bigger, too. So with a hex editor, I could see that there are multiple sound tracks inside these files.

Now I need a tool to remove unneeded audio tracks to use them on E0 for Saturn. And that being done without any recoding.

Anyone knows such a tool?

Besides, what I noticed, too, is that a lot of E0 GFX is stretched vertically. I noticed this while doing my fanpage, too. Some videos show funny character names like "Palkler". They also took different names for the same Character like Mercus and Markus.

I added language patching for video files, too.

You can do it using VirtualDubMod.

Enemy Zero language patch guide

Now I got all 4 CD's with german voice everywhere. That'll be funny. Unfortunately, the german voice actors are bad, compared to this cute girl from Lucious Jackson, which spoke Laura in english.

Back