FBA WIP

ROS, finally i booted a real game !

pengo.jpg
WOW I'm such a linux nerd. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this screenshot was Supertux. I need help haha

msx is working better and better, what would be the games to support (and surely not in msx antique collection) ?

msx is working better and better, what would be the games to support (and surely not in msx antique collection) ?

Limited to MSX1 ?

Try for some classics,
Manic Miner
Jet Set Willy
Burgertime
Donkey Kong
Dig Dug
Pac-Man
Gauntlet
Keystone Kapers
or anything that was never released on a Sega console.

Honestly I'd throw everything at all of the emulators and include the most compatible best running games.

In middle of emulation driver development, when darkness was upon video display -- and vbt said, let there be finally working video support and there was video support :)

In middle of emulation driver development, when darkness was upon video display -- and vbt said, let there be finally working video support and there was video support :)
yes in fact the super fast SMS rendering stuff was working for other games but this one use another way to update vram.
now only opa opa isn't booting and slap shooter needs a video fix.

well, new year release still not here, streaming pcm for music on pang & black tiger got some issues :

- On level 2 of btiger : error PCM_ERR_ILLEGAL_HANDLE during play
- with pang : loop playback doesn't work
- btiger : no control on loop, sbl doesn't do it, this doesn't work too : *(volatile UINT16*)(0x25A00000 + 0x100000 + 0x20 * i) &= 0xFF9F; //~0x60;
- btiger : not sure, it stops sfx too quickly
- btiger : 7 PCMs for SFX is not enough
- btiger / pang : sometime music doesn't start

next targets :
- music on super pang
- music + sfx on vigilante

Last edited:
Back