Final Round of the SX T-Shirt Design contest

Yay I just put the design I voted for in the lead! I really hope this one wins cause it's da bizzomb.

Racket I remembered just breifly that you had a different avatar when you first signed up what was that again?

F*CK i forgot the damned CDX grrrrr den mine woulda won by default. :cheers maybe if it wins racket will let me mod it :lol:

no offense to gamefoo, but if that one wins, i doubt i will buy one. the design is a little too simplistic for me.

Yo Gamefoo, even yours doesn't place in the top three (The Top Three are gonna be the ones for sale right?), can I still get a shirt? Yours is the best.

No offense to cloud and not to correct you but just so people get it I think he means even IF yours doesn't place. He's not dissing your shirt i dont think.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug 20, 2003 @ 05:46 AM

Racket I remembered just breifly that you had a different avatar when you first signed up what was that again?

not sure where that question came from, but I believe I had a bomberman avitar when for the first few months I was on here. (one that came from the board)

Originally posted by racketboy+Aug 20, 2003 @ 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Aug 20, 2003 @ 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Aug 20, 2003 @ 05:46 AM

not sure where that question came from, but I believe I had a bomberman avitar when for the first few months I was on here. (one that came from the board) [/b][/quote]

Heh well I just remembered that you didn't always have the Beat thing going on but for the life of me I couldn't remember what you had before it.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug 20, 2003 @ 12:40 AM

No offense to cloud and not to correct you but just so people get it I think he means even IF yours doesn't place. He's not dissing your shirt i dont think.

No, I'm not dissing the shirt. Like I said, it's the best, just a simple forgot a word or two deal.

no offense taken. thats design idea see if someone could take that and jazz it up that would be sweet i had greater plans for it but my skills are limited. and really its for my own atleast a few ppl besides me like it :p. i should of put CDX on top flat and tried out some different things... ahhh the possibilities :wub:. so :flamethrower: all you want the important thing is I have one obvious fan :smokin:.

The SMS pad rulez. I've seen these at Hot Topic:

208746_zm.jpg

I wanted a MS/Genesis one ever since. I didn't have a Nintendo (still don't), so the one above doesn't do it for me.

I'm just curious, how many people would buy two different designs?

(ok, my design is in second place and I would really like it on a shirt :) )

Originally posted by racketboy@Aug 25, 2003 @ 08:26 PM

I'm just curious, how many people would buy two different designs?

(ok, my design is in second place and I would really like it on a shirt :) )

You could put that chip thing on the back. Like in the center where the neck is. It wouldn't need the address at the bottom. Or on a sleeve or something. In white on a black shirt. Might make it too expensive though. Just a thought.

Back