Finally got it

Ratamahatta

Established Member
Finally said F it and bought one, nice package too
smile.gif
saved me from trading my stuff away for it. Halo Rocks

That's cool that you didn't have to trade away any of your stuff, I know when I got rid of all my stuff a long time ago it sucked because I ended up paying more money and a lot of time getting the stuff back. I'd like to get an Xbox, but since my brother (who lives not too far away from me) has an Xbox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube and rarely plays them, so I get to play them a lot. And byfar the Xbox is the system I play the most. Right now, I've been hooked in Jet Set Radio Future.

Yes the box is the better system available
smile.gif

Because you can play to halo and jet set radio. Rallisport and morrowind are good too.

I can't wait for house of the dead and PANZER DRAGOON ORTA.

Originally posted by cotabri@June 23 2002,14:02

smile.gif

Because you can play to halo and jet set radio. Rallisport and morrowind are good too.

you have to be joking...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by cww80+June 22 2002,12:33--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ June 22 2002,12:33)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cotabri@June 23 2002,14:02

smile.gif

you have to be joking...
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

THE ANTI-GALLSTAFF STRIKES AGAIN!

I agree with cww80. I think XBox is the worst system out. Halo was good (but over-rated as most newer games are).

I think XBox might eventually become better than PS2 and Gamecube, but right now I the PS2 is the only system out that's worth it. And all I really use mine for is to play PS1 games and DVDs. Oh well, what do I know?
biggrin.gif

hahaha cww80 you should get a thingy under your name the Anti-Gallstaff.

i dunno if ps2 is a better system the only way i can beat xbox is in the sheer number of games it has. also xbox comes with dvd you just need da remote. technically speaking xbox is a one hit ko against ps2, leaving it in itsy bitsy little pieces on the ground(xbox won for the slower ppl), and gc is sweet i love the new resident evil game.

Originally posted by gamefoo21@June 24 2002,01:41

hahaha cww80 you should get a thingy under your name the Anti-Gallstaff.

i dunno if ps2 is a better system the only way i can beat xbox is in the sheer number of games it has. also xbox comes with dvd you just need da remote. technically speaking xbox is a one hit ko against ps2, leaving it in itsy bitsy little pieces on the ground(xbox won for the slower ppl), and gc is sweet i love the new resident evil game.

i think i will, but it will be a joke only...Also,the PS2 plays dvd movies out of the box...
biggrin.gif

The video quality of the out of the box dvd capability on the PS2 is also shit. Box is a better system hands down. It isnt even using its full potential yet. Xbox will own after people actually play the games for the system.

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@June 24 2002,05:47

The video quality of the out of the box dvd capability on the PS2 is also shit. Box is a better system hands down. It isnt even using its full potential yet. Xbox will own after people actually play the games for the system.

you are dreaming...the quality on the PS2s dvd is perfect(works out of the box,no need for a remote to use the dvd function)...you must of seen it running on an rf hookup...you saying the xbox is the best system, is the biggest load of bs ive ever heard!(and completely unfounded)Games make the system,and the PS2 has the best games...and im not even counting the fact that it plays all PS1 games as well!Also, things arent looking to good for the Xbox!During the first quarter of this year, it sold just 300,000 systems in the U.S!In japan it sells, just 2000 systems a week(sometimes less)...eventually developers(especially in japan)will stop making games for it,(at the rate its selling)and in turn will affect it sells everywhere else in the world...because without strong japanese support, Xbox is doomed...

I disagree. I think that the japanese market IS a big factor in the success of sales, but you can't forget that microsoft has all the money in the world to pour into this thing. They can do whatever they want, whenever they want to make it the best console out there.

the PS2's DVD output is decent, but far from perfect.

my cheap as fuck noname dvd player has a better picture on DVDs over s-video than the PS2 has over RGB.

DvD movies HA! Have u tried plaing a DvD on the Ps2,

My God does the Control Suck or what I bought A conrtoler 2 see if it would be better but the enter button is the Cancel button and visa/versa...

The only game I think is good for the PS2 is GTA3 "can't wait for the Miami addition in october".

I think the PS2 was Hyped up just a little bit don't u think, I'm still waiting for my SMOOTH Edges and DvD Based Games, From what i understand SEGA has made 7 DvD based games 2 be released someday?

Hey i heard there will be online Play with the PS4....lol

Yeah, the xbox already CAN go online if you know how to do it while the ps2 has been promising a hard drive and online capibilities for about a year now.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 24 2002,09:23

I disagree. I think that the japanese market IS a big factor in the success of sales, but you can't forget that microsoft has all the money in the world to pour into this thing. They can do whatever they want, whenever they want to make it the best console out there.

yeah, and all the money theyve spent so far hasnt done jack, their in last place...it will never be the best...

Originally posted by cww80+June 23 2002,16:33--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ June 23 2002,16:33)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@June 24 2002,09:23

yeah, and all the money theyve spent so far hasnt done jack, their in last place...it will never be the best...[/b][/quote]

DAMN YOU ANTI-GALLSTAFF, WHY MUST YOU PLEAGUE ME?!

Originally posted by SeGa4life@June 24 2002,11:27

DvD movies HA! Have u tried plaing a DvD on the Ps2,

My God does the Control Suck or what I bought A conrtoler 2 see if it would be better but the enter button is the Cancel button and visa/versa...

The only game I think is good for the PS2 is GTA3 "can't wait for the Miami addition in october".

I think the PS2 was Hyped up just a little bit don't u think, I'm still waiting for my SMOOTH Edges and DvD Based Games, From what i understand SEGA has made 7 DvD based games 2 be released someday?

Hey i heard there will be online Play with the PS4....lol

playing dvd movies out of the box sure beats not playing them...at least you dont have to buy a remote to use that feature on the PS2...do you even know how to use the texture smoothing feature on the PS2?Online play is highly overrated,certainly wont help the Xbox!PS3 will come with a modem...

Back