FS: Region-Modded Gamecube + Gameboy Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell ya, what I found was weird was ppl had em on ebay for 35-40 bucks when the offer was still good. It costs 20 bucks for a yr of N-power and the disc, yet ppl would rather give sum ebay guy 40 bucks for just the disc used? haha, funny lil kids :p. Oh well, I have mine so I am happy.

Originally posted by racketboy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy)</div><div class='quotemain'> why would you want to trade for a plain-jane US GC? [/b]

I want one that is boxed, and one that matches my us software (as in, just a regular modless cube). I have OCD-tendencies if you can't tell. But I don't want a purple/indigo one.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammz

hell ya, what I found was weird was ppl had em on ebay for 35-40 bucks when the offer was still good. It costs 20 bucks for a yr of N-power and the disc, yet ppl would rather give sum ebay guy 40 bucks for just the disc used? haha, funny lil kids :p. Oh well, I have mine so I am happy.[/quote]

Exactly, I wondered the same thing.

You're playing with fire if you're considering trading an anniversary present. :eek:mg:

Unless, of course, you have permission. Still, risky business...

for sure.....just say u are sending it in for an "upgrade" and when mountaindud's arives, it'll be modded and have a GB player. haha. Sound good?

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 7, 2004 @ 03:19 PM

hoping to get a it a little cheaper than most of those eBay ones...

:huh over $40? thats insane!

If I had known you wanted it racket I would've just traded you that for the lot of stuff I got from you... ahwell, maybe I'll ebay it for $50 :lol:

---Ammut

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 7, 2004 @ 10:59 PM

mine's black as well

BTW, is that Nintendo Power/Zelda Offer still valid?

Are you considering the trade? I know I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but personally I'd listen to mal and not do it. If you wife is like most women she'll pull the "Go ahead, trade my gift :sarcasm: " thing, and withold sex regardless of whether you do it or not. I can always sell it to someone else.

I sold the Gameboy Player, and I'm just going to keep the Gamecube, so this topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back