Funny Ebay Auctions

Dang, Thats a lot for those games. That game is cool but thats an insane price. Like gallstaff said, its $20 bucks at gamestop.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 11, 2003 @ 03:02 PM

You hear there's a new LSL game in the works?

Well, I more meant for the purpose of reselling it. I was really only a fan of 1-3, 5. Screw 4, that one sucked ;) Though I never did play 6 or 7. Mostly because I thought adding the voice ruined the game. He was better as a silent character, IMHO. Something I know is impossible to do these days.

That said, I'm not at all looking forward to 8. Why? For the previous reason AND because Al Lowe has nothing (repeat, NOTHING) to do with it. So why should I even bother to care? What happens to things when the original creator is no longer involved? Usually, as far as I'm concerned, they die. Or in the case of Star Wars, they die depsite the continuing involvment of the creator. Ah well, nothing's for sure. But I'll be saving my money for the new Sam & Max game. Hell yeah.

His discription is all in caps, how ugly.

Pfft, who ever heard of a two dollar bill? Yeah right, like any moron would fall for that one. Lousy fake money.

This one is funny in two ways.

1. It was sold to a female.

2. I didn't expect nearly as much as I got from it.

Originally posted by ratfish@Dec 12, 2003 @ 10:42 PM

His discription is all in caps, how ugly.

Pfft, who ever heard of a two dollar bill? Yeah right, like any moron would fall for that one. Lousy fake money.

This one is funny in two ways.

1. It was sold to a female.

2. I didn't expect nearly as much as I got from it.

it was prolly a gal to sell to her son or somethin and for the stuff you put up for auction, it shouldn't have gotten that high but it's the holidays and I've notice Saturns have been going for over a 100 with bundles, blame it on the Xmas.

Originally posted by ratfish@Dec 12, 2003 @ 07:42 AM

No, two dollar bills are real, legal tender. Kind of hard to come by, though.

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Dec 13, 2003 @ 08:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Dec 13, 2003 @ 08:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ratfish@Dec 12, 2003 @ 07:42 AM

No, two dollar bills are real, legal tender. Kind of hard to come by, though. [/b][/quote]

Yeah, that was just my unsuccessfull attempt at being sarcastic.

Wait wait what, I've turned in 2 dollar bills many times since before my grandma died she got about 300 of them and we're just spending them. Stores around here totally accept them.

Originally posted by stack99@Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:03 AM

the best thing about that system is "it plays games flawlessly"...LMAO :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

Yeah, heheh, I try to word my ebay auctions so that the general uneducated public can understand what I'm selling does and what condition it's in.

When I was 6 years old I thought 2 dollar bills were the most radical thing.

I used to make my parents take me to their bank whenever I had enough money to trade it in for 2 dollar bills. :lol:

Up here in Canada we got 1 and 2 dollar coins. REALLY useful when you want something out of a vending machine or playing arcade games. I remember spending 5 minutes trying to get a stupid pop machine to recognize one of the 12 or so dollar bills I had on one of my trips to the states. UGH.

Well, that's why your dollar coin works. We need a $2 coin to back it up, and to kill the paper dollar. That and make it attractive. Why they need to put ugly dead women on them I'll never understand. Plus I have yet to see a clean, untarnished, new $1 coin. And that includes the first time I saw one within a month of their release. Whatever metal/coating they used totally bit ass. But, these are the same people that bring you our new and improved (ugly ass) $20 bills. Give me a break people. We're the most powerful nation on the planet and our money looks like crap. No wonder it's plummeting in value... among other reasons... *coughbushcough*

Back