Funny Ebay Auctions

LMFAO...HAHAHAHAHAH Man that takes the cake....hahahahahha nice find....... :cheers :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :slap what an idiot..lol :slap

In reply to the chip auction...

Whats that saying..? You cant eat just one?

Somone must have only been able to eat one.. and now will stop at nothing to satisfy there need for more.. hahaha

Hahahaha the auction for the entire state of West Virgina made it onto the news!

Apparantly there were 56 bidders and the price was over a million dollars.. almost enough to pay off the states debts lol..

Unfortuanalty the folks at Ebay didnt find it as amusing and closed it down.

What a world we live in :lol:

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Jan 12, 2004 @ 08:02 AM

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: A 237.50 dollar chip! :ph34r:

I'd say the insane part about the chip is that if you look at the feedback profile to go with it, someone actually left positive feedback for the purchase.

What I want to know is if someone actually really DID buy it, or if they just had a good laugh over it and split the listing fee??

:blink: :looney

Attachments

• 0d_1_s.jpg
    0d_1_s.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 0d_1_s.jpg
    0d_1_s.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 0d_1_s.jpg
    0d_1_s.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 122
Yes it's sad, but not sadder than paynumbers for the phone (well there are "serious" paynumbers, for people who want's to date, those are less sad)

It's kind of prostitution-light. But it's pretty easy money for that girl, and without any real risks. One phone call a week.

I might put up an auction like that, but just with the email, then I can reuse all the mails for the next auction, and I don't ever have to get a real job. ;)

Only downpart is that I'm a guy, and I don't think there's alot of girls all that desperate. Maybe a gay boyfriend auction; finally all those lonesome gays can prove to friends and family that they do have a boyfriend. :lol:

Back