Game Saves collect project

Well I was kind of hoping all the saves you have would be hosted for anyone to download. I guess I could put it in a torrent once I get them all in one format.

It will hosted on my homepage, with Pseudo Saturn Kai in the same archive, so don't worry : it will be copied here and there :)

Of course, no need to ask for permission. Use any image you want. No need to credit VGM each time. You can drop some 'thanks to' somewhere in your site and that would be enough :)

Thank you ! This will make this page a little more colorful :)

How would that work? Can emulators load the tool as if it were a game?

Exactly :) Hence the .iso format.

Yeah, that parser has been helpful, but there are saves it doesn't load. For example, those saves in .dat format, so I couldn't convert them on my own and I'm hoping your tool lets me? Or if the saves you have are in .bin format already, then I wouldn't need to convert anything.

I think that renaming from .dat to .bin would help. Do you have a save in particular that doesn't load ?

And yes, Tetris Attack is the best puzzle game ever.

Long time I didn't played it, but I keep a famicom and that game for my old times when I will have enough time to play games :)
Playing that game all night long, and then, seeing lighted up windows in buildings at 5AM and mentally trying to swap them ... good old memories from university times ^^

Long time I didn't played it, but I keep a famicom and that game for my old times when I will have enough time to play games :)
Playing that game all night long, and then, seeing lighted up windows in buildings at 5AM and mentally trying to swap them ... good old memories from university times ^^

What I like the most, almost as much as the actual gameplay, is the music. I played the USA version back then, and when I heard Poochy's stage music, I just feel in love with the game completely.

I think that renaming from .dat to .bin would help. Do you have a save in particular that doesn't load ?

Yeah, from the archive I posted: the saves inside "memcard saves.rar" (the ones without extension) and "Saturn Saves in dat format.rar", those don't load. The latter one where the saves gotten through the wayback machines, the ones you converted weeks ago. Changing those to .bin won't make them work.

Princess Crown. All Books available. Saved at the last possible place for each Book.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7kcc6c

Thank you :]

What I like the most, almost as much as the actual gameplay, is the music. I played the USA version back then, and when I heard Poochy's stage music, I just feel in love with the game completely.

That's a little hard to say, but I prefer Panel de Pon. In fact, I frequency & region switched my SNES for this game !
But well, I like Tetris Attack too of course ^^

And thank you for "Tetris Attack is the best puzzle game ever." message : it motivated me to upload some Tetris Attack videos I took 10+ years ago :)

Yeah, from the archive I posted: the saves inside "memcard saves.rar" (the ones without extension) and "Saturn Saves in dat format.rar", those don't load. The latter one where the saves gotten through the wayback machines, the ones you converted weeks ago. Changing those to .bin won't make them work.

It's untested, but the ones without extension can be opened with ss-save-parser by setting "Druid II" format when opening. Also, all theses saves are included in x.bin file located in same archive.

The Saturn Saves in dat format are in "planetweb" format, and aren't supported by any emulator, not supported by ss-save-parser too. Hence renaming to .bin won't solve the problem.
I sent you theses saves converted and gathered in a few .bin files few weeks ago. Could you open them ? Do you need save for a game in particular ?

Edit : I put your Sonic R and Virtua Fighter Kids saves on my homepage.
I saw you also finished gex ? I liked that game, and final boss with some 3D effects was cool !
Do you still have save data for this game ?

Last edited:
That's a little hard to say, but I prefer Panel de Pon. In fact, I frequency & region switched my SNES for this game !
But well, I like Tetris Attack too of course ^^

Since back then I didn't even know what Panel de Pon was, and since I played Tetris Attack for years, then that's the version I'm most fond of. Not to mention its connection to Yoshi's Island, one of the best platformers ever made.

And thank you for "Tetris Attack is the best puzzle game ever." message : it motivated me to upload some Tetris Attack videos I took 10+ years ago :)

Link?

It's untested, but the ones without extension can be opened with ss-save-parser by setting "Druid II" format when opening. Also, all theses saves are included in x.bin file located in same archive.

Alright, thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I try one of those games.

I sent you theses saves converted and gathered in a few .bin files few weeks ago. Could you open them ? Do you need save for a game in particular ?

Oh no, don't worry. I was just stating that not all the .dat saves I have would work by changing them to .bin
I do have the saves you converted thanks.

Edit : I put your Sonic R and Virtua Fighter Kids saves on my homepage.
I saw you also finished gex ? I liked that game, and final boss with some 3D effects was cool !
Do you still have save data for this game ?

Unfortunately, I don't have it. Although, I think Gex uses passwords and not saves? Otherwise I would have had a save archived.

Since back then I didn't even know what Panel de Pon was, and since I played Tetris Attack for years, then that's the version I'm most fond of. Not to mention its connection to Yoshi's Island, one of the best platformers ever made.

I didn't played Yoshi's Island a lot, maybe that explains why I prefer Panel de Pon. Everybody is different ^^

http://ppcenter.webou.net/TA/ , second half of the page
(To moderators : this is self-advertisement link, so please remove it if it doesn't fits moderation rules)

Oh no, don't worry. I was just stating that not all the .dat saves I have would work by changing them to .bin

Not planetweb format, because it's relatively uncommon format, hence not supported by emulators or ss-save-parser.

Unfortunately, I don't have it. Although, I think Gex uses passwords and not saves? Otherwise I would have had a save archived.

Passwords ? Oops, you're right, sorry ^^;

http://ppcenter.webou.net/TA/ , second half of the page
(To moderators : this is self-advertisement link, so please remove it if it doesn't fits moderation rules)

Nice. I remember trying to solve all those puzzle levels a long time ago. Nice on that vertical swap technique too. I don't think I ever tried to do that.
I pop in the game from time to time, but I'm so rusty that's embarrassing.

Nice. I remember trying to solve all those puzzle levels a long time ago. Nice on that vertical swap technique too. I don't think I ever tried to do that.

Well, since this trick always requires many tries to succeed, it's absolutely not important when playing TA. Most important is to become able to detect simple chains in the neighboring of the cursor :)

I pop in the game from time to time, but I'm so rusty that's embarrassing.

On my side, it's many years I didn't played it, so I suppose my level is back to "fresh beginner" ^^;

Dragon Force, a save for each character right before the last battle.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dbj1fm

epgxyKs.png

Last edited:
Yes, it's just that they were made with the "Hook Backup Library" option enabled that instead of saving all games into a memory card, it just makes individual saves in a directory. Basically, your computer directory becomes an unlimited memory card.

But, to avoid any issues, I converted them to regular backup.bin:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i9ut62

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pa3d8x

SSF save format is supported, but several saves had same file name, so it was a little messy when listing them.
I should find something to improve saves listing ... in fact I didn't thought I had to support so many saves ^^;
Thank you for providing all theses save data !

Nights into Dreams. Save 1 claris and elliot alone, rank c. Save 2 claris done elliot not, rank c. Save 3 elliot done claris not, rank c. Save 4 all levels rank A.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hnqf49

Thank you too ! I like Nights :)

Sorry about that. I reuploded them with normal backup bins.

You're welcome. I'm almost running out of stuff to play on the Saturn, so enjoy it while it lasts :p

Back