• Rise from your gwave!

Game Saves collect project

Discussion in 'Saturn Dev' started by vbt, Jan 10, 2016.

1. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

By the way, those Dragon Force 2 saves were not done by me, please credit Prodakah and FaustWolf.

2. SegaSaturnShrine

SegaSaturnShrine New Member

I would love to participate in this, but sadly, I have one of the new AR 4 in 1 carts without the parallel port :(. Maybe I'll have to send some money @cafe-alpha 's way to get me a usb dev cart seeing as I don't have to means to make the pcb itself and obviously trying to pay a company to make one unit isn't exactly practical XD. I could hand solder all the components but have no way to make the pcb oh well :p. Maybe I'll order a cart from cafe-alpha soon :p

EDIT: Also I've been wanting to try out some of the datalink homebrews anyways :p

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  3. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

4. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

Thank you for your save data :)

Credits are written in .txt file near each save data file.
    I plan to display .txt file contents when a save data file is selected ... but I don't know when I will be able to implement this feature.

I plan to release Saturn Gamer's cartridge soon ... don't know when, but it should be soon :)

SegaSaturnShrine likes this.
  5. SegaSaturnShrine

SegaSaturnShrine New Member

Keep up the pure awesomeness! Would you be interested in having a US based reseller/distributor? PM me if so, my website can be found here: www.segasaturnshrine.tk so you can check it out.

6. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

Well I was actually thinking if you didn't have them under my name and instead put the saves under their names. Because it looks as if they are my saves. I wouldn't want them to think I was taking credit for them.

7. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

cafe-alpha likes this.
  8. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

I don't plan to make a living on Saturn stuff, hence won't produce carts in large quantity. I just want to sell enough carts in order to pay back/pay PCB/ICs/etc prototype costs.
    But if you have friends nearby that want to save shipping fees, there's no problem to group shipping.
    (If needed, please continue discussion in Pseudo Saturn Kai thread.)

Oops, that was a mistake from me. I fixed it :)

9. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

Thumbs up.

*couldn't find it in the hugeass smilies list.

10. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

:banana: is relatively popular here ^^

dibz and ReyVGM like this.
  11. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

I hope you got all the saves because sendspace deletes them after 30 days without any downloads :p

12. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

Everything is here, and will be available from my home page when I will release Pseudo Saturn Kai :)

13. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

14. Yuffi

Yuffi New Member

I tried to download from this link, but it said the link had expired. Could you repost them

15. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

Everything (and even more :) ) is now available from my homepage : http://ppcenter.webou.net/pskai/savedata/#download

Edit : ReyVGM (or an admin) : can you change your links from sendspace to my homepage ? This would avoid similar "link not found" claim in the future.

16. Yuffi

Yuffi New Member

I am guessing all the saves are on the pskai 7zip file. Also are their instructions?

17. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

Instructions can be found on archive's readme.txt file, or from my homepage too :

18. Yuffi

Yuffi New Member

Thanks man. Downloading right now

19. ReyVGM

ReyVGM New Member

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    cafe-alpha likes this.