Game Saves collect project

cafe-alpha

yes you can add these saves to the SDM, i can't say how good they were.
Thank you ! Users giving permission for sharing their saves are very rare (I got a collection of extra saves in my mailbox, but still waiting for their owners to write me OK so that I can share them publicly ...), so this is very appreciated !
I still need to guess the data structure of these saves (looks like raw format with block headers ?), but after this step, saves shall be available for import on Saturn from Save Data Manager :)

vbt

Staff member
Thank you ! Users giving permission for sharing their saves are very rare (I got a collection of extra saves in my mailbox, but still waiting for their owners to write me OK so that I can share them publicly ...), so this is very appreciated !
I still need to guess the data structure of these saves (looks like raw format with block headers ?), but after this step, saves shall be available for import on Saturn from Save Data Manager :)
i downloaded saves from the PAR some years ago, it was either with the original tools coming with the isa card(my first guess) or later usb data link tools.

cafe-alpha

i downloaded saves from the PAR some years ago, it was either with the original tools coming with the isa card(my first guess) or later usb data link tools.
USB Data Link can only download the whole internal backup memory (= file size is always 64KB), so that was definitely downloaded with tools for ISA card.
I'm not 100% sure how this format is structured, but it looks like file contains all raw sectors containing the save, hence with sector headers and even allocation table. Special thanks to @Jameson for the great ss-save-parser and especially the save data structure image it contains, because it is always helpful when messing with obscure save data formats :)
The saves are now converted to a format recognized by Save Data Manager, but I didn't had time to test if they are coherent or not.

Reactions: vbt