Girl Question

Shitface

Established Member
If i were to give a girl my number, and she didn't know what to think is that bad or good.... or say she was shocked and asked "what for"?

Ok, so she has the number and she doesn't call on that same day? Should i feel like a retard for trying? I'm not to good at this stuff and can't tell. So all you Pimps out there tell me how to read "signs" of women. Maybe ladies can help too!! What is are good signs that she might be interested, and what are bad signs taht she might not be?

Even if she liked you, she wouldn't phone so soon. Play it easy. Don't try so hard. People like that.

Everything you need to know about social life can be learned from dogs. If you chase them, they run away. If you run away, they'll chase you...

Pretty much hit the mark with that comment...

If you call a girl an hour after you get her number... you look needy. You can't expect her to do the same. Hell, on the occassions a girl has called me within a day or two of catching my number, I'm usually very wary of it.

Take some time, don't rush anything.

By the way, they're usually gonna play it coy when you give them a number. Can you really expect them to say "Oh, great! Now I know what number to call some lovin." ?

Originally posted by racketboy@Jan 13, 2004 @ 12:25 AM

background on the girl?

are you friends? aquaintances?

don't get too bummed.

girls are not a science :)

Well, I guess you could say she is a friend. I have her in my Art class. She seems to like to talk to me and seems happy when i sit next to her. So, in a shy manner, i eventually asked for her number. She was said, "Who are you asking?" cause i had it written down so i could kinda read it as i said it. And i was like.... you. So she said, "Shut up! Really?"

Hmm...not the best possible reaction, but far from the worst as well. As the others have said, just give it some time and see what happens. In the interim, I suggest you watch the film 'Swingers'...

Originally posted by Shitface@Jan 13, 2004 @ 07:59 PM

I have her in my Art class.

I'm guessing you're in high school from that, so my advice would be not to be downhearted by her reaction. High school romance is a totally random thing in my experience so it's hard to give advice. It's certainly possible that you took her by surprise and she didn't know how to react, so don't worry about it. Sounds like she might've been a bit embarassed actually, and that's often a good sign ;)

Just relax and it'll work itself out one way or another :)

I agree. There is no real strategy to highschool romance. You do what you can and after that, the pieces will fall where they may.

I know that I had a weird situation that seemed to work out in the end. You just gotta be smooth. Stay friends but dont try and rush her into anything. If shee sees that you're needy, she'll think you're weak. Dont avoid her but let her do her own thing.

From the way that the reaction sounded, she is surprised but not dissapointed.

Here's the only sign you'll need when it comes to trying to understand women:

images

There is no hope...

Originally posted by jeff-20@Jan 13, 2004 @ 05:40 AM

Even if she liked you, she wouldn't phone so soon. Play it easy. Don't try so hard. People like that.

Everything you need to know about social life can be learned from dogs. If you chase them, they run away. If you run away, they'll chase you...

:lol: ...thats a new one on me!

Originally posted by jeff-20@Jan 14, 2004 @ 12:58 AM

art class? give up. she's a lesbian.

:p

haha! Yeah, She really can't paint that great. She does like elementary pictures. I tease her about it.

Yeah, its a high school class. I have 5 different art classes with a majority of my friends. Its great, since we are AP art students, we get more "freedom" and we misbehave a lot and get away with it! Its a lot o' fun.

:( Well... i talked to her today, she said she didn't call because of the guy she is "seeing" right now. He told her not to call me. She said sorry and felt bad cause she thinks i am mad at her. More dissapointed than mad. If she was really interested she would call. Oh well.

well...u just have to look better than the other guy. When he fuks up, be there to make him look even more fuked up. just try to keep a distance, dont get too close cuz then it gets weird for the girl and they just wanna be friends.

yes -- the other guy will mess up.

don't come on as to aggressive though

just keep it friendly and try to act like the "perfect guy"

No dont do what racket said.

I tried that and now I'm the gay friend who gets asked questions about which shoes look better and never gets any.

Back