Originally posted by Flakvin@Jul 8, 2004 @ 10:04 PM
These are just tips for my way of playing the game.
- Make sure you know how to do the 'crazy stop'..
- Make sure you know how to do the 'crazy start'. And use it everytime you pick up a customer, so you get upto speed quickly
- Take advantage of all vehicles you pass so you can get the 'crazy through' bonuses (pass close to get the bonus), and lorries/buses will give you a bigger bonus than cars
- When you think you are slowing down press 'forward gear' and 'accelerate' at the same time to get a small boost, I usually do this most of the time.
- Do 'crazy drifts' around all tight, but open, corners to get bonuses
- Make sure you know where each location is, and you know the quickest way there
- Use either Gina or BD Joe. Gus is ok, but Axel sucks
- If your thumbs dont hurt after playing, you havent tried hard enough
Originally posted by Darklegion@Jul 11, 2004 @ 11:51 AM
Another little trick is to drift into walls and get the car to tip on its side while still accelerating,you can get big extra bonuses at the end of your drifts with this....although it is sort of a cheap trick