How does someone become a more active memeber

ya i thought i was a active member and had some thing to do with the community here but now i don't care nothign matters to me i want it all to end. I want the end for everything the end to end all ends. i'm not happy with anything yet i seek happiness. it's like the search for the fountain of youth with me sure there's a myth sure i keep trying for it but hell just like the fountain it seems to be a none acheivable goal.

what the hell am i talking about

ya you can't be an acitve member unless you're an active member.

i'm an active member woooowhoooo hey people know who i am people read my posts people contributed to my posts. ya i added a certain part of myself to the boards some people liked it some people didn't care some people hated it but what the fuck.

blah blah blah i'm drunk and depressed i was depressed before i was drunk life keeps kicking me in the balls and i'm about to through the towel in on the fight why because when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel you forget that there is a light and stop caring to see it that and there's no prof there is a light

note don't pay attention to this post i'm just not here right now.

Originally posted by joe81@Sep. 22 2002, 9:13 am

ya i thought i was a active member and had some thing to do with the community here but now i don't care nothign matters to me i want it all to end. I want the end for everything the end to end all ends.

Remember kids, when you're old you'll look back at college as the happiest time of your lives!

Originally posted by joe81@Sep. 22 2002, 9:13 am

I want the end for everything the end to end all ends. i'm not happy with anything yet i seek happyness. it's like the search for the fountain of youth with me sure there's a myth sure i keep trying for it but hell just like the fountain it seems to be a none acheivable goal.

Take some advice from someone who knows, stop thinking like this regardless of how hard it might seem, because if you carry on this way you might end up in a situation far worse than any you could ever have imagined possible for you. Then you'll look back and see that it could've been prevented.

I was literally a vegetable in hospital for 2 months about 18 months ago, couldn't even remember my own name or get to sleep by myself. Partially due to the fact I had the strange sensation of being aware that my brain was going down the toilet, and partially because of the guy in the bed next to me begging me to kill him all night because he couldn't stand anymore voices in his head. For that same 18 months I have had the wost headache known to man 24/7. It's not much fun and I wouldn't generally want to share this with you for no reason, I'm only doing so because I can't stand to see anyone thinking like this anymore.

I've lost over a year of my life to complete mind meltdown and it wouldn't have taken much to prevent it, only the knowledge that it'd come to me eventually rather than it just creeping up and taking me by surprise.

So stop thinking so much about stuff you can't do anything about. You're obviously a nice guy and you're obviously intelligent, so don't fucking waste that by withering yourself away over bullshit.

I hate it when things get heavy on videogame messageboards..

myname thanks for sharing and thanks for caring, but the thing is I truly will never be happy and that to me is the worst thing in life.

I don't judge happiness by stupid things like possessions or any of that stuff. My idea of happiness is having all the basic needs to live and have emotional balance. I just like everyone else want to love but I can't. I want to feel the actual feeling of happiness, and so on. But I can't so there we go simple things can't have.

Long story short don't worry for me I'm just going to live my life the way I normally do. I'm a false productive member of society so I can keep that up for a long time. I appear to many as a kid that is normal just a little weird(because of my spontaneity) so I can keep that up for a long time. Thing is right now I'm just going to end all my relationships that I developed at college I did it with my friends from home and I'm going to do it here. True I know what you're thinking myname that isn't a good idea, but when the people you know bring you down then they are not worth knowing. So all the friends that bust on me down here because that's they way they are not going to be my friends any longer. The girl that I started to develop a relationship with down here I'm going to end that also. I'm going to pay her the money she gave me to split something(alcohol) with her then that's it I'll never talk to her again. True some may say that I'm throwing the towel too early that I should try with her more but that's bullshit she has a boyfriend that she has had for years and isn't dropping anytime soon yet she knowingly started a relationship with me. Hell she doesn't even seem to care about the relationship I developed with her so she's gone from my life since she is like the analogies or what ever I made last night. I'm looking forward to something that will never come with her I look for a certain type of happiness with her yet it wont be. life moves on I'm still drunk and nobody wants to read my incoherent rambling.

joe81: I know it's easy for a stranger to say, but keep your chin up. Don't ever let them win, one day things might be different and you'll bounce back.

Myname: Your story is moving, I've got friends who've had similar problems. I hope things are getting better for you and continue to do so.

... o_O ok um heh... let's get back to you know videogames? Since that's what the aim of this site sorta' is. And joe, calm the hell down, you're just in college, you have you're whole life ahead of you so don't throw that "waoh is me" bullshit on these boards because that's really not what any of us came here for.

Most of us don't come here to listen to you talk shit Gallstaff, but we don't generally tell you to stop.

If the guy has stuff he wants to get off his chest and he feels he can do it here, then let him. Probably easier to talk about it here than with an actual person.

Well yes but if he wanted to get it off his chest wouldn't he rather talk to a friend about it, no necesarily in person but somehow. Someone he knows cares? I'm not saying I don't give a damn, but i mean someone who really understands.

The point is, that's his choice to make not yours.And saying he's talking 'woah [sic] is me' bullshit is so insensitive it's not true.

gallstaff fuck you LOL.

no it's true i shouldn't have posted any of what i did but i did so what ever. i and others before me have done stuff like this in the past so what ever. Only reason i posted any of that stuff was because It was late at night and nobody was on my buddy list and nobody was awake and i couldn't call anyone because i'd wake them up.

and i'm not blamming college i've been like this for years high school middle school and grade school somewhat. Hey on a good note people that have the same type of problems and feelings get to know that there are others like them.

again gallstaff fuck you but don't take offense to that thank you.

Great, now my breakfast cerial is salty from my tears
biggrin.gif
Haha. Dude if you think that's best then do what you think, i'm expressing my opionon, i am not speaking for the whole comunity of sx, which i admit i might have sounded like i did. But no that's just me talking.

gallstaff i was joking i take no offense to anything you said and dont really care i have more problems then some stranger talking about me LOL.

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Sep. 21 2002, 6:11 pm

and peace is once more reinstalled on Win SX, stable for another couple days atleast.

Why do you like the Shadow, Mr. Foo? I feel as though that was the weakest bot.

Katana or Jaguar, any day.
biggrin.gif

i would serously, i feel so bad you can't get them over there. Picture spongecake, with creamy filling and a soft golden outer layer.... mmm. And dude those things have roast beef flvaor. Roast... freaking...beef? Who would eat that?

Back