How does someone become a more active memeber

I'm actually 100% better if not 200% the thing is i was depressed then i was drunk and depressed and that isn't good.

now i'm a lot better do to actually stepping forward in life and finally doing things that i want(sure it was just one thing but still that one thing made a big difference to me) instead of backing down from doing anyting out of fear.

space raiders rock.

For all americans flavoured crisps are common here. Shame they stopped making lamb and mint sauce flavoured Brannigans they were FANTASTIC. The roast beef and mustard flavour is ok though

Originally posted by joe81@Sep. 23 2002, 7:53 pm

I'm actually 100% better if not 200% the thing is i was depressed then i was drunk and depressed and that isn't good.

Don't ever, ever drink while depressed and on an empty stomach. There's one night I won't ever forget ???

Try not to let things get ya down. Glad to hear you're doing better.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Sep. 25 2002, 7:54 pm

Don't ever, ever drink while depressed and on an empty stomach. There's one night I won't ever forget ???

I had a similar night which i most likely will never remember
smile.gif
. All I get is snippets from other people and it didn't sound pretty.. Apart from the part where I somehow got hold of a guitar and composed a song about the evils of eating other people's doughnuts.

Originally posted by Myname@Sep. 26 2002, 2:26 pm

Apart from the part where I somehow got hold of a guitar and composed a song about the evils of eating other people's doughnuts.

Sounds good to me. IS it available as an MP3? :
wink.gif
:

It doesn't take SHIT to be an active member, you just have to be active. That means contribute Actively to the forums, send Iceman and the rest of the staff interesting news bits so they can post them (And then you'll prolly get posting rights), send Iceman Tijuana hookers and cans of Big K ice tea. Just DO SOmething. ROCK THE VOTE!

Or some shit.

Mr. Blau shadow is all about strategy fully pimped i consider it the fastest bot plus the shadows are really helpful
biggrin.gif
and i used to whoop ass on jag's and katana's just gotta know how
biggrin.gif
. and yea all it takes be active is to post and read and by posting make good useful posts.

Originally posted by chakan@Sep. 26 2002, 1:40 pm

It doesn't take SHIT to be an active member, you just have to be active. That means contribute Actively to the forums, send Iceman and the rest of the staff interesting news bits so they can post them (And then you'll prolly get posting rights), send Iceman Tijuana hookers and cans of Big K ice tea. Just DO SOmething. ROCK THE VOTE!

Or some shit.

OH and we all know how you've just made these boards that much holier a place don't we?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep. 26 2002, 6:00 pm

OH and we all know how you've just made these boards that much holier a place don't we?
biggrin.gif

Who gives a fuck what the hell I did or didn't do for the current forums. I've always been more active in the IRC chan or (a damn good while ago now) with the website. Though I haven't been in the channel for some time now...

I miss Segadult. I need his secret herbs n spices for my special recipes.
sad.gif

Back