i have a wee secret....

well i think that i've generated too much hype for this project, you guys shouldn't be expecting anything spectacular...

I always prefered cream pies, you can think of them as a giant ice cream cupcake
smile.gif
, much easier to draw sonic on those.

Before I realized it was Tenacious D, I thought it was an old man and woman about to kiss, or something.

I kid you not.

oh poor people. i'm sorry for this announcement but it seems that the project will be done behind scehdule. i'm working on and off it so..
sad.gif
sit tight kiddies

oo i'm back on track again! stayed up late last night for 4 hours workin on this... eatin pizza and playin unreal tournament so it may be done by... THE END OF NEXT WEEK! i'm not telling you what exactly it is that i'm making buti 'm asking your opinion. who do you like better: knuckles or dr. robotnik?

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 26 2002, 12:24 pm

oo i'm back on track again! stayed up late last night for 4 hours workin on this... eatin pizza and playin unreal tournament so it may be done by... THE END OF NEXT WEEK! i'm not telling you what exactly it is that i'm making buti 'm asking your opinion. who do you like better: knuckles or dr. robotnik?

Depends.

Knuckles is cooler.

But Dr. Robotnik is a more interesting character and some of his machines are pretty cool.

A cupcake in the shape of a either would be very yummy though.

Back