I know this is sorta weird but...

...Ok that's a little bit more than i need to know. but the thing is, she likes htis other guy who doesn' tlike her at all. So is there anyway to work around that? Hopefully fast cause we got a fair comming up i want to ask her to, asmore than a friend, but i gotta get to THAT point in our "relationship" first.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 01 2002, 4:35 pm

I'm afraid you're going to have to resort to skullfucking her.

Do what skank says, or just make the other guy look bad.

Or just go with the sure-to-impress alternative and bake her some cupcakes.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 01 2002, 12:34 am

ya know what, that might work...

Oh fine, go bake cupcakes for some chick that doesn't like you, and make nothing for us. Bitch.

. . .

::sniff::

Sorry, I really can't offer much advice at all seeing I don't have a girlfriend, nobody likes me, blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Quadriflax+Oct. 01 2002, 11:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quadriflax @ Oct. 01 2002, 11:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@Sep. 30 2002, 7:35 pm

I'm afraid you're going to have to resort to skullfucking her.

Where are your manners? That's for the second date.[/b][/quote]

man, this bitch seems to need a good schooling, therefore skullfucking is permissable on the first date, but one must be careful when penetrating the nasal cavity due to size constraints, unless one has a miniscule member, that is.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 01 2002, 5:34 pm

Yeah well i figured that there might actually be others like me out there, who just troll these boards every once in a while and who might have some advice is all. So what's yours, ziggy? Or can you not give any? :
wink.gif
:

You should think twice to take the advices of people who like to wander around sega boards
smile.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Sep. 30 2002, 11:44 pm

man, this bitch seems to need a good schooling, therefore skullfucking is permissable on the first date, but one must be careful when penetrating the nasal cavity due to size constraints, unless one has a miniscule member, that is.

Well, yes, but she might like it (as bitches often like these kinds of things). If you blow it all (no pun intended) on the first date, she'll have nothing to look forward to on date two.

Women tend to like guys that treat them like shit, so act accordingly and you will score, as the saying goes, nice guys finish last.

Some of us have yet to finish, no?

Man, I post something about a movie and I get jumped on for being non-video game related.

Ok -- I just had to say that.

Go back to your conversation
smile.gif

Well Gallstaff acording to what you said she is your friend but maybe she doesn´t like you. If this is true I don´t recommend you being very direct I think is better to try to be alone with her perhaps walking in the street and talking about everything or if she wants to go to some place try to go with her. You should try to go to the cinema with her, the first times with other friends. Also if she and you have a common friend you can ask him if he wants to help you (make sure he is not interested on this girl). This guy could say that you think she is pretty and a nice person. If she asks him some details then you can succeed but if not it is going to be tough.

Good luck boy!

gallstaf i've lived a life of lost chances. Trust me always take chances because if you do and fail it's really not that bad and if you dont then you'll be misserable all your life and always think what would have happend if i just tried(lol easier said then done but what ever the fuck)

I said before we aren't tight. If i were to describe it to you it would be like this in ascending order:

strangers

aquantencies

aquantencies +

chums (shut up can't think of anything else)

friendly with

friends

best friends

more than friends

alot more than friends (dating solidly)

and then... I WANT YOU IN ME RIGHT NOW ARGH!

that last one probably won't happen until.... no that'll never hapen for me but ok on the list we'd be in between aquantencies and aquantencies +

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 03 2002, 4:27 pm

I said before we aren't tight. If i were to describe it to you it would be like this in ascending order:

strangers

aquantencies

aquantencies +

chums (shut up can't think of anything else)

friendly with

friends

best friends

more than friends

alot more than friends (dating solidly)

and then... I WANT YOU IN ME RIGHT NOW ARGH!

that last one probably won't happen until.... no that'll never hapen for me but ok on the list we'd be in between aquantencies and aquantencies +

wow -- you're really put a lot of thought into it.

Just lemme say, if you're getting the vibe that she's not liking you, I would cool it a bit.

Just try to work your way into her life a little more , a little bit at a time.

These things just don't happen overnight -- and if they do, you'll probably have problems later on.

Just keep it cool
smile.gif

Trust me, I went through your whole little "cycle of love" and got married a few months ago to a hottie
smile.gif

uh-huh, ok. Well i'm probably gonna ask her to the movies tomorrow if i can get her screen name (shut up i don't want to hear about how girls hate getting asked over aim). If she says yes, then good for me, if she says no, then i know someone who might like me.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 03 2002, 4:39 pm

uh-huh, ok. Well i'm probably gonna ask her to the movies tomorrow if i can get her screen name (shut up i don't want to hear about how girls hate getting asked over aim). If she says yes, then good for me, if she says no, then i know someone who might like me.

kids these days.....

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 03 2002, 5:49 pm

Grafitti skater punks in the near future...

and proud of it!

hahaha -- I'm just pickin on ya

Really though, all I can say is if you're gonna ask her out on AIM, you better work it into the conversation good -- don't make it sound like you just don't have the balls to ask her in person. Girls hate that.

Back