I know this is sorta weird but...

I agree Gallstaff... I just got out of a stupid highschool relationship, and they're not worth your trouble. Even if it's not what you want to hear... no, nice guys don't get laid or get the best girls, and no, high school relationships don't have a point... trust me, I'd know.

hey nice guy here, i get laid mind you it might be only be from one girl but what do i care. being the nice guy meant i had tons of friends that were girls that wouldn't touch me. but i took my beatings licked my wounds and i found her. she might not be the best looking girl but me and her get along like 2 pea's in a pod and right now i am happy. now when the future rolls around there is a damn good chance that we will break up and i know it won't be pretty but i won't remember the end i'll only remember the good in a few years so it'll be all good. but its true 95% of hs chicks suck and aren't worth your time of day.

relationships are fucked up.

nothing in this world matters but happyness.

gallstaff i hear what you're going through and i'm going to tell you right now that you'll be having this problems for a damn long time (juniour in college and still having problems)

I'm pushing 27 and for the first time in my life I'm truly happy with a girl I think the world of - it's been a long journey and I've had my heart broken before but I got there in the end. Never give up!

Just thought I'd try and spread a little happiness.
smile.gif

eheh

Gallstaff... if you get really REALLY desperate, you can ask Skank if you can be part of my harem... I really wouldn't mind.

I'd have to find a good spot for you to fill though, the three main ones are full... *giggle*

Oh yeah, Skank... why do you want to know if she gives good head? *smirk* Getting ideas, eh?

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Oct. 07 2002, 7:39 pm

eheh

Gallstaff... if you get really REALLY desperate, you can ask Skank if you can be part of my harem... I really wouldn't mind.

I'd have to find a good spot for you to fill though, the three main ones are full... *giggle*

Oh yeah, Skank... why do you want to know if she gives good head? *smirk* Getting ideas, eh?

pshh, that was a rhetorical question

plus, you dont need a harem with me around
cool.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 05 2002, 10:16 am

-.- nope. I have a feeling this thread could benefit some other people too ya know.

And i was right
smile.gif
I just asked her again (hoping she had forgeotten) to go with the mall with me on sunday. And she seemed pretty excited about it. So we are gonna go to the mall, get some shoes (what i do for love) and then we're both gonna play some ddr max 2. Yeah she likes it even more than me
biggrin.gif
Thanks for your advice (given it didn't help me) but i knew that i just had to keep trudging on until i found someone and lucky for me it was her. Thanks for taking your time to answer me earlier in the month tho!

Thank you, man. I hope all goes well since there is a junior interested in her and you know how girls fall for older guys... ??? But i think it'll work out.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 18 2002, 1:37 pm

I just asked her again (hoping she had forgeotten) to go with the mall with me on sunday.

Um...yeah. Just make sure that she doesn't start to think of you as one-of-those-guys-that-girls-can-go-to-the-mall-with if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by SegaFreak+Oct. 18 2002, 6:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaFreak @ Oct. 18 2002, 6:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Oct. 18 2002, 1:37 pm

I just asked her again (hoping she had forgeotten) to go with the mall with me on sunday.

Um...yeah. Just make sure that she doesn't start to think of you as one-of-those-guys-that-girls-can-go-to-the-mall-with if you know what I mean.[/b][/quote]

hahaha

anyway....

Just curious, what year in school are both you and her?

Both Sophmore year in highschool.... shut up it's true. And i yes i do have that weird feeling that i might be one of those guys who are "fun to be with" but i'll just pray it doesn't happen.

Back