I this guy whack?

Curtis

Established Member
On eBay:

Sega Saturn : 4meg Ram Card with built in Memory and Action Replay Functions ! This Cartridge is Brand New, it's colour is White ! You Must have an Japanese Sega Saturn NTSC-J to be able to use this Cartridge !Condition : Box - VG / Cart. - BRAND NEW / Fully Tested and working 100% , Domestic Bidders To Settle Via : $$Cash$$ and Australia Post Money Orders ONLY at this time, thankyou. International Bidders to Settle Via : Australian & US Dollars ONLY at this time, thankyou for your cooperation, VGS.MELB.HQ . We Promptly Ship on the arrival of your payment to our Secure Post Office Box ! We Strictly Ship via Postal Services ONLY ! virtua-game-source supports eBays rules by the Letter, this ensures both Buyer & Seller have a Great Online Experience, You must Contact within 3Days with your address and details with how you will pay and You must settle account within 7Days. Thankyou and Happy Bidding to all !

Is the bit in yellow ture or false for this product? Were there ever any Jap only AR's? Why am I here? Who am I talking to? Where are we going? etc,etc...

edit: [note to self]Bleh! Proof read them damn headings fool![/note to self]

I don't know if you that guy whack.
laugh.gif

Back in the real world, this cart has been discussed before. I can't see why it would be for a Japanese Saturn only.

I see this kind of misinformation on eBay all the time... a seller once claimed you needed a RAM cart to play Radiant Silvergun, Dracula X and some others. He just wanted more search results - and ppl to think they needed the thing when they really don't.

I *PROMISE* you any AR cart works on any Saturn...as do RAM and backup carts...I mean, think about it: an AR cart offers the ability to play games from any region on your Saturn by switching it to that region via software. Now why would the cart require the Saturn to be a particular region to work in the first place? Right??

Originally posted by Taelon@Sep. 09 2002, 6:03 pm

I see this kind of misinformation on eBay all the time... a seller once claimed you needed a RAM cart to play Radiant Silvergun, Dracula X and some others. He just wanted more search results - and ppl to think they needed the thing when they really don't.

I *PROMISE* you any AR cart works on any Saturn...as do RAM and backup carts...I mean, think about it: an AR cart offers the ability to play games from any region on your Saturn by switching it to that region via software. Now why would the cart require the Saturn to be a particular region to work in the first place? Right??

I agree. I've never seen any type of Saturn cartridge have any territorial lockout. To the best of my knowledge the cartridge port is universal on all Saturns.

Back