I´ll Buy Your Net Link!!

Heads up people! :smokin:

I´m looking for the Sega Saturn Net Link,I´ll buy them from you no matter what cosmetical condition they may be in(as long as they work)

Everything is of interest!

I will of course pay you really good money if you have a boxed or New netlink! :D

I am also looking for the Web browser cds and the following netlink games:Sega Rally Plus Net link edition,Virtual On,Daytona CCE Net Link edition and Bomberman

Ok guys,I´ve got one offer but I want to buy several Netlinks so give me a PM if you have any that you want to sell,I´ll buy them no matter the condition(just as long as they still works) :)

Why don't you buy the japanese XBand modem? It's slower, but compatible! And you canb get it brandnew. I ran the US PlanetWeb browser on a european Saturn with japanese modem ;) .

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Sat, 2005-10-08 @ 06:09 PM

Why don't you buy the japanese XBand modem? It's slower, but compatible! And you canb get it brandnew. I ran the US PlanetWeb browser on a european Saturn with japanese modem ;) .

[post=140478]Quoted post[/post]​

WOW! I´m in extacy! You actullay mean they work here? :eek:mg:

I´ve seen them on some places i´ve come across on the web in search for the US netlink(can buy them for 29 bucks brand new!),and since they have this card slot for some sort of pre-paid phonecard I asumed that they did not work without one of those cards and that they used another phonestandard than the US version so I never thought that you could use them here! Thats awesome man! i´ll try to buy one rigth away! :thumbs-up:

what phonecords does it use? the US version have a RJ11 cable so in order to have it to work in Sweden all I need to do is buy an adapter,but how about the Xband one? :huh

Thanks for sharing this with me man! i am soooooo grateful! :beerchug

there's sort of dev netlink modem by JVC for Saturn...

it doesn't have the pay card slot...

by the way I have about doze of those pay card lying around some where in the storage box....

Originally posted by dj898@Wed, 2005-10-12 @ 12:39 AM

there's sort of dev netlink modem by JVC for Saturn...

it doesn't have the pay card slot...

by the way I have about doze of those pay card lying around some where in the storage box....

[post=140635]Quoted post[/post]​

How does those paycards work? Will they be valid outside of japan,what I mean is will they work in other contries? :huh

Do you plan on selling some of them? :rolleyes:

Where can you find new xband modems? I am looking for some sorta modem for my us ntsc saturn.

Back