Ikaruga - on Gamecube?

antime

Extra Hard Mid Boss
In the news post for August 4th at The Magic Box we find this interesting item:

- RUMOR: Treasure is planning to port the NAOMI arcade shooter Ikaruga to GameCube, after the Dreamcast version is released.

Just a rumour, but still.. (BTW, check out the Auto Modellista screenshots on the same page. Is this the best-looking game ever?)

Mmmm.... the GC is going up on my list of the console I might buy next. Choosing a non-Sega system is a hard decision to make.
sad.gif

yeah i got all three right now for me it's xbox,ps2,gc but by this xmas it'll probably bee gamecube,xbox,ps2

gallstaff you are a lucky lucky man. hehehe i just wish i had the cash to even own one of em, stupid teenage need for car and gf. *grumble grumble*

HAHAHAHAHAHA
biggrin.gif
your right but she is really really expensive you gotta get her gifts and take her places and then you can't even look at another woman when she's around or its no nookie for a long time...
sarcasm.gif
. ah she's great, and don't worry there is someone out there for you too and don't worry she'll make you you very very happy :
wink.gif
: .

but one word of advice try to make sure she lives by you mine lives 6 hours away but its nice to leave and go visit on weekends leave everything behind. strange how i met her in yahoo pool though
biggrin.gif
. just goes to show you can meet em anywhere.

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Aug. 05 2002, 1:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA
biggrin.gif
your right but she is really really expensive you gotta get her gifts and take her places and then you can't even look at another woman when she's around or its no nookie for a long time...
sarcasm.gif
. ah she's great, and don't worry there is someone out there for you too and don't worry she'll make you you very very happy :
wink.gif
: .

but one word of advice try to make sure she lives by you mine lives 6 hours away but its nice to leave and go visit on weekends leave everything behind. strange how i met her in yahoo pool though
biggrin.gif
. just goes to show you can meet em anywhere.

just wait til you're married
smile.gif

OK I think we're getting off the posted topic

i used to have a girlfriend but she was a tramp and i'm scared for life now...
sad.gif
I was so young... you have to remembe this was way way back when i was 14
biggrin.gif

women are just like shooter games if you aren't good at em they'll kill you hehehehe
biggrin.gif
. and gallstaff i din't even have my first gf till after i lost my virginity i seem to be good at gettin em in the sack but keepin em seems to be the hard part
tongue.gif
. and don't worry i got hurt pretty bad when i was 15 and i din't even touch a girl for a year and half cuz of it. oh and one piece of advice if your going to go after a girl win over her friends first otherwise you have no chance. i was 15 and she was 17 and damned if on the last day of school she told me she woulda dated me if it wasn't for her best friend. grrr i hated that bitch so much(her friend not her). but yeah if ikaruga comes out for cube that'll be sweet i'll have it right beside my smash bros. melee.
biggrin.gif

back on topic my post is.
cool.gif

I was wondering if anyone knew when ikaruga for dc is commin and if you knew of an affordable site to buy it from? thanks..

Well stack99, you really havn't been following things have you... It's set for Sept 5. NCSX has closed it's preorder as of a few days ago, so try therage.com I heard they have some.

thanks guys, I have been trying to keep my finger on the pulse of this, but I don't know all the sites, I tried buy-right games but they want damn near close to 60 for it, so that was a bit steep for my pockets but I will check the rage, thanks for the info.

Back