I'm afraid...

I'm afraid...

As do I. And I shouldn't have said this was the last place I could turn but the reason i turned here is because I know a bunch of you guys are older than I and more experienced in these sort of affairs.

I'm afraid...

WOW!! I just spent the last 10 minutes typing out this big, long rambling manifesto for you Gallstaff and just as I was getting ready to hit the "post" button.. my PC rebooted itself! (No lie!).. losing everything!

Sometimes I think my PC is SOOOO smart! ;)

I'm afraid...

Don't worry, we all do dumb thing when young - at least I did.

Learning from it is probably the most important thing.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by mal@Jan 26, 2004 @ 08:55 PM

That's what I meant about it being bad advice.

It's not bad advice, it's just not good advice on it's own...

For the record, my girlfriend was on the pill, I still always wore a condom, and I pulled out...

Definately about as safe as you can get besides abstinence, and who wants that?

I'm afraid...

Really. The only thing left is to have someone repeatedly kick you in the groin and sterilize you.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Jan 26, 2004 @ 08:53 PM

::giggles:: By the way, "pulling out" is quite possibly the least effective form of contraception ever.

Hehe.. funny you should mention that. My friend was telling me in class last week "Raymond, If you pull out then there is almost no chance of the girl getting pregnant."

Raymond is me by the way.

And so we all looked at him for the retard he was and told him thats why there are so many pregnant girls at this school.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 26, 2004 @ 10:30 PM

Dude do you think the third step was necesary if you got both the pill and the condom

Maybe not, but why would you leave such a thing to chance?

Freak chance though it may be at that point, I certainly don't want to become a daddy.

I'm afraid...

Caelestis, I can tell you from experience that that is such overkill.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by mal@Jan 26, 2004 @ 10:44 PM

I know it's overkill, as I'm probably just as experienced as you...

Irregardless, my method hasn't failed me yet... and it's not any harder on me, so I don't see why to change it up.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by mal@Jan 26, 2004 @ 10:44 PM

Well, It is better to be safe than sorry.

I'm afraid...

I've got to agree with you Des-ROW. :blink:

And yes Caelestis, I am at least one up on you (so to speak). I have a daughter. :wub:

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jan 26, 2004 @ 10:47 PM

I never imagined men would be so easily scared.

You should be thankful that we're so concerend with the issue :lol:

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by mal@Jan 26, 2004 @ 10:49 PM

I've got to agree with you Des-ROW. :blink:

And yes Caelestis, I am at least one up on you (so to speak). I have a daughter. :wub:

See what happens when you don't pull out? :lol:

I'm afraid...

Ha ha. It wasn't quite like that...

I just don't get why you'd want to pull out. I did when young and stupid (using no other contraceptive mind you) and without wanting to put anyone off an upcomming meal, it just doesn't feel as good.

Do you get where I'm *ahem* coming from?

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by mal@Jan 26, 2004 @ 11:06 PM

Ha ha. It wasn't quite like that...

I just don't get why you'd want to pull out. I did when young and stupid (using no other contraceptive mind you) and without wanting to put anyone off an upcomming meal, it just doesn't feel as good.

Do you get where I'm *ahem* coming from?

I know where you're coming from. I've run the gamut from barebacking and leavin it in to where I am now.

It certainly feels better the other way... there's no doubting that.

After a couple scares though, I certainly changed my tune. Maybe if I weren't 19, and trying to get through college to get off to med school, it wouldn't be such a big deal... but right now, better safe than sorry.

I'm afraid...

haha Mal, change yer name to "Aussi-pimp" :).

Anyways, I would be scared if I fingered a girl or felt her up and then she like wanted to be the mother of my child. I would freak and stop it all rigth then and there. Obviously she is a lil' messed up in the head if she is 15 and saying shit like this.....no offense on yer girl ben but sheesh, I think she's nutz! get out while u still can! she will become psychotic! I dont think I slepped that right but oh well, I think u understand, haha.

I'm afraid...

or maybe she's just really devoted... and if he's not then it is't really fair to her. Science has shown that girls tend to mature earlier than guys.

Back