I'm afraid...

I'm afraid...

Yeah but i dont think this is a maturity issue. I dont want to sound all macho and cool here but she's totally into me. Like head over heels. I feel the same way about her, I love her to death but she's talking a bunch of other wierd shit too such as

Would we still be together if I was in a wheelchair

*or*

If I was retarded would you still love me

Of couse I replaid yes to both of these but it's just weird questions you know

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 26, 2004 @ 11:58 PM

Yeah but i dont think this is a maturity issue. I dont want to sound all macho and cool here but she's totally into me. Like head over heels. I feel the same way about her, I love her to death but she's talking a bunch of other wierd shit too such as

*or*

Whoa! You've already used the L-word?

How long have you been dating this lady?

I'm afraid...

not very long from what I understand. Maybe a month or 2. I think they are both infatuated w/ eachother but here is where they differ. She is getting like obsessed and finds nuffin wrong w/ it. Ben on the other hand does like her...but she is just taking it to far. This leads me to believe that she has problems w/ emotion. Maybe sumsort of abuse? Parents dont give her any attention, etc. Take yer pick. Basically what it comes down to is that she is taking it too far and little benny doesn't know what to do. This is the first time a girl has been obsessed w/ him on an unhealthy level. I still say just drop her dude.....no matter how much you liek her or what, it's not gunna work out and she is only gunna get more obsessed as u go along. It's liek a car rolling down a hill....firts it's slow...then faster...faster...faster...etc. to where it's just plain out of control. GET RID OF HER! IT'S BEST FOR YOU BOTH!

Give those arcade girls a call....haha

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz+Jan 27, 2004 @ 03:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pearl Jammzz @ Jan 27, 2004 @ 03:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> haha Mal, change yer name to "Aussi-pimp" :). [/b]

Maybe once some years ago, but I think I lost my mojo back in the 90's. It might have been around the time that I got married. ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff
@Jan 27, 2004 @ 03:58 PM

I feel the same way about her, I love her to death but she's talking a bunch of other wierd shit too such as

*or*

[/quote]

Those aren't questions that you can really answer hypothetically.

Trust me. :sigh

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jan 27, 2004 @ 12:43 AM

not very long from what I understand. Maybe a month or 2. I think they are both infatuated w/ eachother but here is where they differ. She is getting like obsessed and finds nuffin wrong w/ it. Ben on the other hand does like her...but she is just taking it to far. This leads me to believe that she has problems w/ emotion. Maybe sumsort of abuse? Parents dont give her any attention, etc. Take yer pick. Basically what it comes down to is that she is taking it too far and little benny doesn't know what to do. This is the first time a girl has been obsessed w/ him on an unhealthy level. I still say just drop her dude.....no matter how much you liek her or what, it's not gunna work out and she is only gunna get more obsessed as u go along. It's liek a car rolling down a hill....firts it's slow...then faster...faster...faster...etc. to where it's just plain out of control. GET RID OF HER! IT'S BEST FOR YOU BOTH!

Give those arcade girls a call....haha

Yeah you pretty much got that one but I don't want to bail out. I'll just have to tell her that shes scaring me

I'm afraid...

Gallstaff, in my experience girls around your age are almost always complete bunny boilers. And doubly so if it's the first kind of relationship they've had. My first real girlfriend started wearing a ring to school and telling everyone we were getting married which, needless to say, did not go down too well with me. Soon after that she started cutting my name (not 'Myname' :rolleyes: ) into her arms and showing it off to people. Harrowing, to say the least.

Obviously I'm not saying anything similar will happen to you, but teenage girls have a tendancy to be overly clingy.. Suffocatingly so sometimes. However, a beauty like me has to learn to cope with such fawning ;)

I think you're pretty brave posting this stuff up here to be honest.

As for the other thing, I find throwing a morning-after pill to the girl and shouting 'The power of Christ compels you!' does the trick.

I'm afraid...

get rid of her...or just tell her that she is scaring yo uand to quit it. Either way, if she doesn't let off, then drop her.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Myname@Jan 28, 2004 @ 10:02 AM

As for the other thing, I find throwing a morning-after pill to the girl and shouting 'The power of Christ compels you!' does the trick.

That's a new one to me. :lol:

Pearl Jammzz, you're really pushing Gallstaff to dump this girl. Do you want him all for yourself? :p

I'm afraid...

Yeah I was about to say something if someone else didn't...

Dude what are you, after 15 year old kooter? Thats wrong man... thats like rape.

I'm afraid...

I can't find a source on the net, but I saw on some TV show (like 20/20 or ripley's believe it or not or something) where they wanted to find out if keeping your testicles in hot water could reduce fertility.

They found that if every night you dip your balls into ~150 F water for about 45 minutes for two weeks, you'll have a low enough sperm count for a month to equal the effectiveness of the pill.

(I also made up the exact temperature because as I mentioned I can't find a source. It's amazing how hard it is to find useful information on the internet when your search string includes the word "testicles" argh).

T3h b3$+ c0n+r@c3p+10n 3VAR

Unfortunately, being a nerd is itself such an amazingly effective method of birth control that I never got to try it.

I'm afraid...

I kind of skimmed through the majority of this thread....

Gall: She's probably just having the possibility of her getting pregnant running through her teenage mind. Hell, no matter what the age, girls think about everything. They just ask them less often - and at much more appropriate times - as they mature (thank jeeebus!).

Why do you think we, as guys, get to answer questions about life, sex, marriage, and death when we'd much rather comment on how nice the present moment is...

Unless she's obsessed with babies all of a sudden, you're fine. Just practice sex safely and enjoy yourselves.

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Jedi Master Thrash@Jan 28, 2004 @ 01:13 AM

I can't find a source on the net, but I saw on some TV show (like 20/20 or ripley's believe it or not or something) where they wanted to find out if keeping your testicles in hot water could reduce fertility.

They found that if every night you dip your balls into ~150 F water for about 45 minutes for two weeks, you'll have a low enough sperm count for a month to equal the effectiveness of the pill.

(I also made up the exact temperature because as I mentioned I can't find a source. It's amazing how hard it is to find useful information on the internet when your search string includes the word "testicles" argh).

T3h b3$+ c0n+r@c3p+10n 3VAR

Unfortunately, being a nerd is itself such an amazingly effective method of birth control that I never got to try it.

Another example of things seen on TV shows such as "Ripley's Believe it or Not" that you should NOT attempt. Squirting milk out of your eye is another good example.

I'm afraid...

Riding a mountain bike on a regular basis (without one of those special seats) reduces sperm count (and possibly causes sterility).

I'm afraid...

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jan 27, 2004 @ 09:40 AM

Another example of things seen on TV shows such as "Ripley's Believe it or Not" that you should NOT attempt. Squirting milk out of your eye is another good example.

Probably not, but in theory it should work. The testes/scrotum are located outside of the body/torso because regular body temperature would kill the sperm.

Back