is gamestop ripping me off?

Judging by what it comes with, I'm guessing it's gonna be a pretty big box. Much to big to fit into a standard envelope. Being in the US, I only once order anythin from over seas. A game from Japan. And that took 3-4 weeks through "general" mail.

The problems with calling it something different, is the story continuity. Yes we learn in the opening Umbrella has been destroyed. But what about the facts. The people aren't human or zombies. Someone from RE history will be appearing. Many of the rumors focus on Wesker, and his mysterous, the stolen virus, and his employer. If the story fits into chronology, it would make no sense to change the title. It's not like Mario or FF where each title is independant.

yeah, WHAT IS UP WITH FF and that crap... wait thats to far off topic.

I believe it should be called RE4, it isn't any detour from the original story. Thats also what makes it suck in my book.

Wow creepy, i just noticed that my member number is the same last 4 digits of my cell number. WOOOOOH!

Did anyone ever find out if Berty was getting ripped off? :huh: I think $31 for good shipping to Australia is pretty standard.

I suspect Resident Evil 4 will kick ass, but I have no facts to back up that statement, so I'm not going to parade RE4 around as GOTY 2005; like some people. <_<

yeah im getting ripped off, but i decided to get it anyway. I don't think that anything similar will be coming to Australia, plus i cant wait the extra six months for the PAL release.

Nintendo hasn't got a clue what they're doing is Oz. When i worked in a video game store here we recieved nothing in the way of advertising or promtional material from nintendo. The only game to have posters sent out to us was for F-Zero and metroid prime and to top it off, it was EA who sent us the promo items, not nintendo even though they were first party games.

On a side note, i hope that nintendo japan does a limited edition gamecube for re4. It would be one of those must have items for me.

Back