just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mal+Dec 24, 2003 @ 02:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Dec 24, 2003 @ 02:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jupiter_jazz_session@Dec 24, 2003 @ 05:31 PM

BTW mal.... it's not the mods in GENERAL that are doing us an "injustice."

It's you in PARTICULAR.

OK, I'll be more specific.

What is it that I (in particular) am doing that's wrong? [/b][/quote]

how about when you edited my posts to make me say things i DIDNT SAY and in NO WAY told users that you had done so, and silenced me when i attempted to do so, i guess thats just fun and kicks and isnt being mean at all right mal?

Originally posted by Jurai@Dec 25, 2003 @ 05:26 AM

i like the rule where i cant run my ftp the way i want to, and i have seen multiple occasions where mods on the board asked for games or encouraged piracy, why werent they immediately banned too

Yes its your FTP.. but if u want to advertise it on this site then you must abide by the rules specifying how they want an FTP to be run, otherwise advertise it else where. Its that simple!

I dont get it.. if you dont like this place then quit coming here and trying to ruin it for those of us who enjoy using the boards as is.

That's a lot of people's answer for everything. It's not such a black and white thing. Someone might like the place a lot but just dont like one or two things about it. Not enough to actually stop them from coming but enough to have something to bitch about.

Originally posted by Jurai@Dec 25, 2003 @ 02:28 PM

how about when you edited my posts to make me say things i DIDNT SAY and in NO WAY told users that you had done so, and silenced me when i attempted to do so, i guess thats just fun and kicks and isnt being mean at all right mal?

And that was months ago, right? You really need to get over it.

As it was, your last crusade was over a post (or thread - I can't remember) that I allegedly deleted. You went on about it for pages and pages, but it was all a load of rubbish, wasn't it?

What I want to know is what's the big deal now?

As for how you run your FTP, you can run your FTP any way you like. You just can't list it here unless you adhere to the rules.

Lyzel

no problem i haven't done that in awhile why eh no reason to.

and if the post in here seemed that way no that's just me going off normally i curse a lot more and have violent outbursts but i'm too lazy to type too many curses

Originally posted by mal+Dec 25, 2003 @ 12:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Dec 25, 2003 @ 12:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jurai@Dec 25, 2003 @ 02:28 PM

And that was months ago, right? You really need to get over it.

As it was, your last crusade was over a post (or thread - I can't remember) that I allegedly deleted. You went on about it for pages and pages, but it was all a load of rubbish, wasn't it?

What I want to know is what's the big deal now?

As for how you run your FTP, you can run your FTP any way you like. You just can't list it here unless you adhere to the rules. [/b][/quote]

it doesnt matter how long ago it was, it shouldnt have happened in the first place

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 25, 2003 @ 06:48 AM

That's a lot of people's answer for everything. It's not such a black and white thing. Someone might like the place a lot but just dont like one or two things about it. Not enough to actually stop them from coming but enough to have something to bitch about.

Well then perhaps they could open up a topic focusing on peoples ideas for improvements?

As long as it does not get out of hand it would be better than having things like this come up.

Ah stop picking on Mal everybody, Temporary bans rule!!

(especially when you think of the alternative :blink: )

<crunches on potatoes chips>

<looks around the thread>

<eats more potato chips>

<talking while grabbing into the bag>This shit got out of hand...all i did was publicly voice my opinon on one man, one mic, one sound, one point...and all of the sudden...<eats the potato chip> <eats>....all of a sudden...<drinks from his coke bottle>...all of sudden u got the funboys opening they mouths wit mota fuckin opinions, who invited you to the dance, nephews? Not a damn one, too many nephews on a court, that's a violation right there.

Now, u got plex, pm me, otherwise stay out the thread yo opinions come cheap..only the members get to speak on it baby and on the mods in my eyez and everbody else ain't got shit on it nephew, for realz, u can take that to the heart, bank, whatever east to the west to da north to da south baby, whenever, whatever, however, all you mods...ya'll better sit to the sidelines cuz this ain't your time baby, just ain't your time.

Matter of a fact, Blau and Mal...told ya'll i'll get you on the rebound, thought i was bullshitten but ya'll forget to reliazed that king kong ain't got shit on me. So, come on down to the rebound nephews, we'll settle up up the unfinished there.

<throws the bag away>

Now...I dont wanna have this conversation again.

<walks out of the thread while drinking his coke>

I am sick of this constant instigation. I am sick of people trying to start problems and flame wars. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for this complete utter BULLSHIT.

Lethal, your second temporary ban was for breaking the "no requesting games" rule in the FTP forum. Call it what you will, your words did exactly that. You requested that Jurai allow you to download a specific game. That was in violation of the forum's rule. Why you continue to try to stir up shit about it I have no idea, but you have been warned.

I am closing this thread. You have a problem with this, it was MY doing, not Mal's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back