Merry Christmas Everybody!

Originally posted by schi0249@Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 10:32 AM

Rolf, damn straight it was the GC version. When given an option, I always pick the GC version of a game.
[post=126509]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell yeah! :thumbs-up:

I hate Christmas, I wasted over $100 on presents, and had to spend two nights with my god damn family. :rant Oh well, 60 more years and I'll be dead. :beerchug

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 07:11 PM

I hate Christmas, I wasted over $100 on presents, and had to spend two nights with my god damn family. :rant Oh well, 60 more years and I'll be dead. :beerchug

[post=126528]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh no! You had to spend money on gifts! You had to spend time with your family! It's the end of the fucking world!

God you're so pathetic....

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 08:11 PM

Give ME $100 and I'll see if we can't shorten that from years to hours.

Cloud: Lighten up. I'd probably have agreed with you if you weren't such a lil bastard most of the time. 😛

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh+Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RolfWrenWalsh @ Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>...God you're so pathetic....

[post=126529]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

If being pathetic, consists of hating a holiday that's original meaning has been warped into a day where we celebrate what consumer whores we are, all while sipping eggnog with a bunch of twats we pretend to like, then I am guilty as charged. Maybe if you had a job and could support yourself, you'd understand why some might see Christmas as a chore rather than their annual source of income.

<!--QuoteBegin-Alexvrb
@Sun, 2004-12-26 @ 10:22 PM

Give ME $100 and I'll see if we can't shorten that from years to hours.

[post=126530]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

I'm not even going to begin to critique that statement. 😛

In the interests of getting this back on course...

Happy New Year 😛arty

Maybe if you had a job and could support yourself, you'd understand why some might see Christmas as a chore.

What interesting is that I had HARDLY ANY money going into Christmas this year. No job, and my mother had stopped giving me money months ago. But was I worried? No, I made the most out of it, and managed to get some very good gifts for everyone.

Oh well, 60 more years and I'll be dead.

With that kind of attitude, why not just kill yourself now?

Do note, I think you're an okay guy at times, but when you say shit like this, I gotta say something.

lol hugs not drugs kids!

I know it's late but happy holidays! Now the better of the 2 holidays is commin up...new years! woot!

Back