Modded PS2 for sale

Howdy folks!

I have a modded Playstation 2 for sale. It comes with a controller, 8mb memory card, and network adapter. I'm asking for $250.00 shipped. I accept PayPal, or money order. Sorry, if you buy with PayPal then it is $260. It has the Apple 3.0 mod chip installed. No swap.

Lyzel

Note: I lowered the price of $265 ($275 if using paypal) to $250 ($260 if paypal)

Edit: PS2 has been sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jun 17, 2003 @ 10:18 PM

Why are you charging more for paying with Paypal?

To cover their fees
sad.gif

If you need feedbacks, let me know and I can provide you with my eBay user id. I have also bought from a few ppl on this forum.

Would you be interested in any trades for the system. I have about 200 dc games, 150 saturn games, 160 ps1 games, and happen to have an extra nes system laying around if you are interested.

racketboy

Established Member
Originally posted by KiDdErZ+Jun 25, 2003 @ 02:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KiDdErZ @ Jun 25, 2003 @ 02:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-googlefest1@Jun 25, 2003 @ 08:07 AM

how would you advertize a modded system on ebay?

Limited Edition MultiStation 2;)

lol... [/b][/quote]

yeah people usually say something like "ask me about it's 'special ability'"

laugh.gif

I am still very interested. Is there anything special games you are looking for? I probably wouldnt have that much money for another month if i bought it without any kind of trades. If not would i be able to get you to hold on to that for awhile until i get the cash

I don't think I can wait that long, sorry
sad.gif

I'm not interested in copied games for it either. Makes absolutely no sense.

I realized after the first message that you sent me that you didnt want backups. That was why i gave you a list of my originals instead of my backups. With those originals i was just hoping that could cut 25-50 bucks out of the price, but with all of the different games i put on the list i can see you are not really interested in trades

Originally posted by smellyfinger@Jun 28, 2003 @ 03:50 PM

I realized after the first message that you sent me that you didnt want backups. That was why i gave you a list of my originals instead of my backups. With those originals i was just hoping that could cut 25-50 bucks out of the price, but with all of the different games i put on the list i can see you are not really interested in trades

No, I would accept a trade if it was worth it. The games you provided I just don't like. I mean, they aren't extra ordinary games ya know.

I would rather give this system to someone at SegaXtreme, than sell it elsewhere.