Modded PS2 for sale

Howdy folks!

I have a modded Playstation 2 for sale. It comes with a controller, 8mb memory card, and network adapter. I'm asking for $250.00 shipped. I accept PayPal, or money order. Sorry, if you buy with PayPal then it is $260. It has the Apple 3.0 mod chip installed. No swap.

Lyzel

Note: I lowered the price of $265 ($275 if using paypal) to $250 ($260 if paypal)

Edit: PS2 has been sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jun 17, 2003 @ 10:18 PM

Why are you charging more for paying with Paypal?

To cover their fees
sad.gif

If you need feedbacks, let me know and I can provide you with my eBay user id. I have also bought from a few ppl on this forum.

Would you be interested in any trades for the system. I have about 200 dc games, 150 saturn games, 160 ps1 games, and happen to have an extra nes system laying around if you are interested.

Originally posted by KiDdErZ+Jun 25, 2003 @ 02:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KiDdErZ @ Jun 25, 2003 @ 02:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-googlefest1@Jun 25, 2003 @ 08:07 AM

how would you advertize a modded system on ebay?

Limited Edition MultiStation 2;)

lol... [/b][/quote]

yeah people usually say something like "ask me about it's 'special ability'"

laugh.gif

I am still very interested. Is there anything special games you are looking for? I probably wouldnt have that much money for another month if i bought it without any kind of trades. If not would i be able to get you to hold on to that for awhile until i get the cash

I don't think I can wait that long, sorry
sad.gif

I'm not interested in copied games for it either. Makes absolutely no sense.

I realized after the first message that you sent me that you didnt want backups. That was why i gave you a list of my originals instead of my backups. With those originals i was just hoping that could cut 25-50 bucks out of the price, but with all of the different games i put on the list i can see you are not really interested in trades

Originally posted by smellyfinger@Jun 28, 2003 @ 03:50 PM

I realized after the first message that you sent me that you didnt want backups. That was why i gave you a list of my originals instead of my backups. With those originals i was just hoping that could cut 25-50 bucks out of the price, but with all of the different games i put on the list i can see you are not really interested in trades

No, I would accept a trade if it was worth it. The games you provided I just don't like. I mean, they aren't extra ordinary games ya know.

I would rather give this system to someone at SegaXtreme, than sell it elsewhere.

Back