Mp3 To Wave..?....WTH...Probs.

I'am running windows Xp using a utility called Mp32wav.exe

it dosent seem to change them at all. Its really causing me problems getting on my nerves and I have to go to work and cant figure it out...

The simplest things cause the worst problems...

Does it work or do i need to try winamp....

which has also caused problems such as it doesnt seem to recognize the audio format when I try to burn...Ahhh...

My burner should support it ...(new computer)

Im not sure of specifications though... (Sega Extreme)...I love this place... : )

mp32wav does work for me, but I'm using win98, not XP.

If you've got a new (fast) computer, why not convert the mp3s on the fly with

CDRWin?

You could compile a cuesheet with Loger's Saturn Cue Maker and burn without needing mp32wav or winamp.

Ok thanks Ill give it a shot...

does it support sega cd as well ....

Looking at it I would think it would...

I use (kega)...

I WARN YOU ALL; I ALSO AM A SEGA FREAK + ANYTHING GAME VS. ARCADE RELATED... DON'T MAKE ME MAKE AN FTP...

I thank you all for keeping these games alive...sometimes I wish video games would go back to these...cause I dont have much interest in X-box, Game Cube, PS2...;dont get me wrong they are great ....but they dont make them like they used too....

Warning.

Do not use on-the-fly MP3 decoding with CDRWin if the MP3s are VBR-encoded. The resulting CD audio will end up garbled... Winamp is your best bet for handling all types of MP3. (Wonder what problems it's giving you on WinXP, though...)

MP32WAV works fine.

Have you been hilighting the tracks and then pressing the down arrow. And then pressing MP3 -> WAV?

And did you set where you were going to save them?

The products are all probably on your HardDisc somewhere.

Ok got it ... Thanks as it turns out the wavs. were somewhere on my hard drive ...My bad..

So now I get this:

Error: "START DAO RECORDING"command failed on devise 1:0:0 cuesheet was rejected by the CDROM recorder.

I just wonder if this has to do with having the proper Aspi drivers since xp doesent have them ....but I already got some from wnaspi32.dll i believe...does anyone know any thing on this??

for any audio conversion use sound forge, i'm pretty sure sonic foundry has a trial or shareware version out, it's easy to use and it's like, totatally powerful, dude

Powersoul: read the error message!!
tongue.gif

It says CUESHEET REJECTED BY RECORDER.

It doesn't say YOUR ASPI DRIVERS SUCK.

Right? OK. Now look at the cuesheet, something is guaranteed to be wrong there. Of course, simply using Sega Cue Maker will take care of that issue...

Back