Mystery Box Wars ep. III:

ratfish

Established Member
Ok, so I'm trying something new with this 3rd mystery box, and I hope you guys like it. Instead of selling it here, I've put it up on eBay. Unlike what's been done in the past where I only ask for shipping to be payed, I'm just hoping that it gets enough bids to pay for itself. Let me know what you think.

The first hint: (I may give out more later, but don't bug me too much please) I've taken some of the things from this thread which obviously weren't selling and put them in the box.

On another note, some of the things from my previous thread are now on eBay starting at only 99 cents, starting with the SegaCD RAM cart. I'll post more later as they materialize.

Happy bidding and may the forks be with you. :p

I'm not sure. Before it was about $20-$25. Might be more, might be less this time. It just depends how many heavy things I can fit it there.

So basically, I'm hoping the auction ends around $25, but if it's more, it just means I get a little extra to keep and maybe finance the next mystery box. :lol:

ed:

There's more stuff up on ebay now.

Just a minor announcement.

By the look of the mystery box auction, I might have to charge extra for shipping.

It doesn't look like it's getting enough attention to pay for itself like it has in the past (and hell if I pay you to take my shit :p ). It's getting pretty heavy (upwards of 30lbs. now).

I don't know, prove me wrong I guess. Whoever wins it, I'll have to chat with.

No big deal, just pretend like it's a fun auction on eBay, the money there means nothing, know what I mean? Just try to outbid eachother and have fun to see who gets the last bid.

To the winner: let me know on this board who you are so we can talk about shipping.

Thanks.

edit-

What I mean to say is the winner will have to contact me, at which time I should have an exact weight for shipping price which he/she will pay.

The winner will not have to pay the ending price on the auction (I hope) unless for some reason it gets bid up high enough to pay for it's own shipping.

Back