New Megadeth

Ratamahatta

Established Member
I thought that they were gone forever when Dave Mustaine injured his hand, but here they are and yesterday released a new album, and I must say, its the same old megadeth, havent changed a bit, still as heavy as ever. Just figured I'd share since i'm pretty excited about it.

no offense to any fans... but who let that man take therapy and decide "eh, ill start my crappy band back up!!!" eh, atleast their cover art rocks.

I'm going to have to second the "Megadeth not crappy" vote. I'm not a huge fan, but I like most of what I've heard.

I'm a long time fan of Megadeth, but even disregarding that, this is the best metal album I've heard in years. A few of the songs on this cd sound like they could easlity fit in on earlier albums, so its great to hear Dave in classic form again. After Metallica stupidly unplugged Kirk Hammit on their last album ( which sucks more than a cheap hooker) its nice to hear someone can play guitar these days. Especially a lead solo. Of course, most of the younger crowd these days don't appreciate such things, and are happy with the generic, same sounding, popular stuff around these days, but us old timers are sure glad that the Megadeth's, Manowar's etc. are still around.

the songs I've heard all sounds pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Metal these days, so I won't be pickin it up, but I wouldn't say they suck.

Back