New Sega CD game "Citizen X" a fake?

yeah no kidding, If you want to play this game and get far in it, make sure you use the dynamite VERY cautiously, as you only have 10 sticks and you need them all the way through the sewers...unless you search the sewers for more....

At the beginning of the game, rats will fall into the little hole where you get the first dynamite, gather the corpses of the rats till you got like 5 of them to feed the guys in the sewer then go on your way, but hurry the clock is ticking!! and dont forget the health in the beginning of the game, plus there is a few cheeseburger and fries in the sewers.
smile.gif

ok, I got past that part this time around and now they want me to drown black plague in the sewers by turning on the main water line...this game really does have its playability....I found 3 keycards in all one is marked D for Defense.....if you use it it shocks the bad guy....long game I now have another 20:00 to kill him yet again, so its like 90 min to beat the game and not just 15 min.
tongue.gif

NOTE: Now I need to catch him before he escapes, I clipped all of the bombs in the mansion and saved the day, but he is getting away and I need to stop him, Ive got a key marked M and I need to find the door....grrr, this game is cool, but very frustrating if your memory sucks...I got to the top of the city where I catch him and blow up his helecopter but alas I ran out of time, and the game is over....Ill try again....
biggrin.gif

Sh!t now I find out that on the big X marks you can save your game progress....this will make things a bit easier than allways starting over..
smile.gif

well, I just beat the game, and its got a really cool ending....but yet the game is really really really short once you figure out the pattern that the tunnels are in, after you figure out the pattern its simple....have fun guys, remember to save ALL your gun ammo for the last guy....
wink.gif

Maybe I should give it a shot, but I don't don't think I will buy the beta game for 25 bucks. Good job posting FAKK 2. I will probably like it since I like many FMV games.

yup its a good game, and if you look everywhere it seems alot like super pitfall, only better....ya know like you find alot of gold and snakes and rats and stuff like that.

EDIT: I figured out the problems with the game and it works flawlessly now and I found the missle, it didnt help matters much....but I got 3 different endings...and the credits play all the way through now. Its a great game all in all. Digital Pictures should have released it.

Back