One of the most interesting translators...

christ, you arent kidding... i'd rather play the games in japanese. That horrible grammar makes my grammar look like hemmingway or some special schmuck like that. (i hate hemmingway but i was just forced to read his pompous, womanizing crap for class)

But anyways, he needs a linguist teacher.

I know what you mean. I absolutly dispise the obnoxious background sounds so many sites use. It makesweb surfing difficult in a call center.

Poor English indeed, heh. Is it just me, or does the line

"It does this, and the oral is present conduct is recorded" sound kind of dirty in a game entitled "Silk Load 2"?

Also, I love this quote: "Downlord the traduction!" .. I'm going to have to use Downlord as a handle one of these days.

Originally posted by it290@Apr 10, 2004 @ 12:38 AM

Also, I love this quote: "Downlord the traduction!" .. I'm going to have to use Downlord as a handle one of these days.

it290 the Downlorder! Downlordating the country side, downlordating the peasants...

spell.jpg

OMG.

That sound in the background is so funny, and the ads on that site gave me a siezure. No more smoking weed, it's all about that site hehe.

I think the guy tries to translate the text, but when he can't express the words in English, he uses Babelfish or some translation software. And from the looks of it, he relies on those translation utilities alot ( since there are a tremendous number of errors in even the most basic english grammer ). I would put the site's Babelfish-style translation factor at about 85%.

Haven't tried the patches to see if they work though.

Back