paypal help needed (really!!)

I advise all other users that mal has done no such thing. Records of the actions of moderators and admins are recorded in the Administration section of the forum. There are no records of mal, or anyone else editing any posts in any section of this forum.

You are lying Jurai, and continuing with these accusations will result in you being permanently banned from this site.

I haven't edited a single post of this 'discussion' that we've been having.

I have no reason to lie about this and no way of covering it up if I was.

I guess I will just stay out of it... I just don't want what happened to me to happen to Jurai
sad.gif

I mean Jurai supplies a great FTP here for us and helps keep SX alive.

His humor can be obscene, but it is what makes Jurai. I know what he says he doesn't mean personal, he is funny in his own way.

You know curtis, thatd be good proof of his innocence, cept that my signature was edited in that timeframe, and is NOT listed in the actions, thus making that worthless bs

True, it doesn't show where I altered your sig, but it does include all post edits or deletions. What's your point?

Originally posted by mal@Jul 21, 2003 @ 01:38 AM

True, it doesn't show where I altered your sig, but it does include all post edits or deletions. What's your point?

If its not a complete log, whose to say you have not deleted actions from it, also, jaded saw my reply on this thread which disappeared

There are two logs, admin logs and mod logs.

Mod logs cover the posts themselves and admin logs cover everything else. You can only bulk remove mod logs. If I'd deleted all of mine, none would show up and it would look really suspicious. I'm an active moderator.
smile.gif

You still haven't told me what that 'missing' post contained.

Ok Well I am probably not HELPING the situation but still. Guys let's all get along, everybody just sort of be happy. Like this isn't the SX spirit I remember. People should be helping each other, not getting yelled at right left and center. Stop messing with your fellow board buddies everybody, and just get along with them. If you do not like them, don't reply to stuff they are involved in and such. It keeps the whole board cleaner and happier.

Cheers all

Back