Post a picture of your car!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I'm bored. That was after the cold air intake I just put in this weekend.

If you need me to host an image just email me.

cai3.jpg

I took this with my camera phone a few weeks ago,

1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC:

edit: the white car that you can't see is also mine, a 1979 Mercedes Benz SD300, but it's not diesel anymore, my dad took out an engine from a 19seventysomething corvette. I'll be selling as soon as the muffler is fixed.

Attachments

• 0020.jpg
    0020.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 0020.jpg
    0020.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 125
ziggy, those aren't stock tail lights are they? I though the style w/ the line through it didn't come till atleast the mid eighties...I think like 86-87. The older ones are just solid.....

p7150009.jpg

2003 Toyota Matrix

Will be adding a cold air intake and ECU Switch, but right now it suits me just fine (just put in a graphic EQ to round out the sound system). I can't quite find the perfect set of rims for it, so if there are any suggestions, let me know.

The picture is old, since I've also tinted the back five windows in 2.5% VLT (darker than limos) and the fronts in 15%.

i have a truck, does that count?

1990 firebird? 1982 camaro?

what's with you people. those are like some of the worst fucking cars ever made.

i should know. i had one.

Here is a picture of my car. I named her Record Breaker. I've had her for over a decade now and she still runs great. Isn't she a beaut? :wub: :D

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 119
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by sizone@Oct 7, 2003 @ 12:22 AM

i have a truck, does that count?

1990 firebird? 1982 camaro?

what's with you people. those are like some of the worst fucking cars ever made.

i should know. i had one.

We aren't all rich bastards like you, sizone :wanker

Gallstaff Posted on Oct 7, 2003 @ 10:53 AM

We aren't all rich bastards like you, sizone

what on earth are you talking about. i'm barely aboe the poverty line.

listen to someone older and wiser for once. don't buy a camaro, firebird or transam made between 198? and 199? (the night-rider body style). they'll ened up costing you more in the long run (tickets, maintence). if you get one for free. sell it and use that as a down payment on somehting else.

Mine looks like this one, I didn't find good Avant Garde model pic :(

Attachments

• a_classgallery01.jpg
    a_classgallery01.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 126
  • a_classgallery01.jpg
    a_classgallery01.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by crystalmethod@Oct 7, 2003 @ 09:21 PM

She's a beaut ain't she???

Yes, it's a beautiful car but mine (A-Class) is even more beautiful ;)

When did tripod start making cars? :p I can't see it, says image hosted by tripod.

Edit: I retract my statement because it is now working.

crystal meth, i love your car. then again i just love imprezas. i saw someone with the new wrx (tti's?) with this reallt large obnoxious wing on the back. i just wanted to punch him. ive got a 2003 grand am gt cherry red, everythings stock but i love the aluminum wheels....just a bitch to keep shiny more than 2 days. ill post pics when i get some batteries :)

dyne, it's sti for future reference...and ya, they have ballz (300 horse stock) for a ricer. and Sizone.....you musta got a shitty car, I can see the firebirds (my guess is what u had) breakin down all the time and shit cuz they are shitty cars....but my camaro runs great, an 89' rs that's been beat to hell (maverik gas most it's life :'(, not maintained, etc. just rescued her a few months back). Also, dont almost ALL 80's vehicles run like shit (besides civics)?

Ziggy, I know which ones your car has on it, but if it's an 82, I dont think those are stock lights.....those are the newer model, so they musta been switched out at sum point.

Back