Promoting community spirit!

Cecilia Chen

Ban Hammered
Hi everyone,

Since a bunch of people started to be brave, I decided it isn't fair they get laughed at alone so I posted a photo as well. Of course im not crazy, I didn't send anything personal. I made a special one just for here. I thought about it, and yes it isn't the safest thing I could do, but it promotes good will and spirit, and hopefully others will be brave and do the same.

http://www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/

Thanks, I hope to see other people soon!

Cec

I was thinking the same thing about posting a picture. But I agree, there should be more community involvment so I think I will later. I don't have a camera just yet but I will be sure to contribute as soon as I can.

Gee, I wasn't expecting that from a fellow female about another
smile.gif

(Edited by Trenton net at 11:31 am on Feb. 26, 2002)

Neither are good pics but that doesn't matter.

First pic I'm in the center not a rather good break

www.geocities.com/quincannon81/karate.html

second pic was just me screwing around with the camera and adobe trying to get a humorous pic

www.geocities.com/quincannon81/joke.html

both are from a few years ago.

(never knew that geocites stops people from going to the site if a limit is reached lol that must be a new thing)

(Edited by jim993 at 12:17 pm on Feb. 26, 2002)

(Edited by jim993 at 3:18 pm on Feb. 26, 2002)

Cecilia, you are cool...and brave.  
smile.gif
 ...and cute.  
biggrin.gif

I'll post a picture soon, although without a scanner it'll take a couple of days.

This will be interesting. I'd love to see pictures of Arakon and discover that he's a 13 year old girl.  
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@Feb 26, 2002 @ 11:04 am

Hi everyone,

Since a bunch of people started to be brave, I decided it isn't fair they get laughed at alone so I posted a photo as well. Of course im not crazy, I didn't send anything personal. I made a special one just for here. I thought about it, and yes it isn't the safest thing I could do, but it promotes good will and spirit, and hopefully others will be brave and do the same.

http://www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/

Thanks, I hope to see other people soon!

Cec,

(Edited by Cecilia Chen at 11:07 am on Feb. 26, 2002)

What does the tag say after SegaXtreme?

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Feb 26, 2002 @ 02:58 PM

What does the tag say after SegaXtreme?

Here is what it says:

SegaXtreme - Ni hao wo de hen hao pengyou!

The pinyin translates to something like this:

SegaXtreme - hello to my very good friends!

Back