Promoting community spirit!

I had a picture of myself a couple years back on a cruise ship but I dont have it any more. It was the only picture of me I let out. Arakon or Revquixo might still have it. If you guys do post it please.

Man, that burn gotta hurt! :) But seriously, a lot of people do like Cecilia since she has a lot of sincerity and and really means things she says.

Not to mention before asking other people to do something and stick their neck out, she does it FIRST. Which is probably why other members including mods participated in this thread, rather than the other one that was around for like a month with nothing to show.

(Edited by Trenton net at 4:40 pm on Feb. 28, 2002)

Ice.jpg

Quote: from IceMan2k on 3:07 pm on Feb. 28, 2002

I had a picture of myself a couple years back on a cruise ship but I dont have it any more. It was the only picture of me I let out. Arakon or Revquixo might still have it. If you guys do post it please.

I don't have it around. Checked on my backup disc from that era for ya. :p

You have a cute voice, ;)

When you were young, something about your grandmother (mother's side) always singing something, during the summer time, when you're by yourself, realizing something, when you have no control, you forget there is still this song.

(I wish I'd learned more Mandarin, LOL)

Wow.I really should upload a pic....but it really wouldn't bring anything since noone likes to make Jokes over People that look like a criminal >.<

Quote: from falstaff on 4:23 pm on Mar. 1, 2002

Ok!!!!!!!!! After much carefull consideration and a #### of a lot of drugs, I decided to post this link. May I burn in #### forever! (let the therapy begin) http://www.geocities.com/falstaff38/pics.html #### me, #### me , #### me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense man, but you look like you could be my dad :) Still, it's cool to see Sega fans of all ages, genders and races united (if you could be that altruistic). Makes me kind of unfortunate to be a 17 year old white guy which probably puts me in the more common age group.

Back