Promoting community spirit!

Artemio:  Thanks, um actually I was deeply engrossed in reading something related to the dreamcast *sigh*

eatpenguin:  I usually wear a ribbon around my neck to keep my head on but someone untied it that day and so it wasn't staying on properly
sad.gif
 Otherwise, I'll rotate beer duty with you if you bring me one when you go and I'll bring one for you when I go to get one
smile.gif

Arakon:  I've seen that before.. and I still say you're cute AND an #######
wink.gif

ShinJedah:  Ya, someone on another set of message boards said almost the same thing...

JCTango:  It's only because that is a REALLY good picture
tongue.gif

Cloud:  Don't make me pinch your cheeks
tongue.gif

cynn you remind me of a skater girl.

got to love the skater girls

(Edited by jim993 at 7:49 pm on Mar. 3, 2002)

Whoa...Cyn I didnt expect YOU to drool......I thought we keep those thought private! ;) Hehe HEY what sessions? Am I missing something on IRC? ::Gets sis:: Ok TOGA TOGA TOGA! =p

Sigh well SINCE she and everyone else posted pics (I forgot to read ALL 5 pages at first post) I guess its my turn =/ Cyn I know how you feel when you have ppl try to say who you are not...belive me I know.....I hate having histories....Anyways for those of you who dont know. Im up #### early (late) 10 pm -> ?? am So since im lucky and I am on laptop, I get luxury of being on my nice comfy bed when I work/play =)

310102b.jpg

there we go now we have pics of almost every girl that comes on here wooowhooo lol (past comment was deleted do to the fact that i didn't want to talk about how people look be it good looking or not)

(Edited by jim993 at 11:52 pm on Mar. 2, 2002)

(Edited by jim993 at 11:55 pm on Mar. 2, 2002)

No actually I just never read this post.....Note..I norm dont smile....we are unemotional and very well....lets just say we have no probs hurting men who get out of line....stop drolling! Do that with Cyn or so.....

Quote: from JCTango on 12:23 am on Mar. 3, 2002

FLEABttn looks like a high version of Eminem =)

(Edited by JCTango at 3:26 am on Mar. 3, 2002)

Are you trying to say that Eminem isn't high?

;)

Honestly though, I stay away from the mind altering stuff. I just don't photograph well.

Back