Promoting community spirit!

dammit, well i might as well participate as well. You may al gaze at the idiots picture. Mind you it was taken some time in the morning, I was listening to Taproot and chatting with my g/f, so yah.

rock.txt

....i'm a baaaaaaaaaaby! heh... i'm the most mature one on this board for the under 20 range though... cynnamin, get me a sandwich!

(Edited by Gallstaff at 11:55 am on Mar. 3, 2002)

Quote: from Ratamahatta on 8:15 am on Mar. 3, 2002

dammit, well i might as well participate as well. You may al gaze at the idiots picture. Mind you it was taken some time in the morning, I was listening to Taproot and chatting with my g/f, so yah.

You look like its for an audition for the next haloween movie...scary stuff :)

love the guitar intro on that music video!

Note: i was never a fan of chinese pop, but YOU might convince me that it's not all THAT bad...lol

I think faster music suits you!

I can just picture you driving up in a sleek looking car with shades and that kinda music playing. Its just so stylish! Of course you have a lot more sence of style then I do LOL.

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@Mar 3, 2002 @ 4:07 pm

JCTango --> I guess you listen to more faster music? Here is some faster music you'd propably hear if you were riding in my car with me.
smile.gif

http://www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/car.mp3

Hehe Cecilia, I'm not a dance music lover... sowwy =( I only like a few dance songs... I just don't groove to it. I mainly like R&B, Hip Hop, some rap (Busta Rhymes, Eminem [some], P. Diddy, etc.) Alternative Rock, Pop, Some Techno & Electronica (Beck)

=) Hehe guess that covers lots of the music scene =) Just don't like dance music too much... (Kinda demasculating too me [sp?])

=)  I think this thread should be renamed to something like "Getting to know the SX Community Better" =)

is it just me.. or do others think that Asian pop sounds like one big seizure... *coughdancedancerevolution*

Quote: from Gallstaff on 4:31 pm on Mar. 3, 2002

is it just me.. or do others think that Asian pop sounds like one big seizure... *coughdancedancerevolution*

Yeah, that's just you. Don't question DDR. :)

Speaking of Asian pop, who else here has heard yatta?

jim:  Ya, I'm a reformed skategrrl.  I grew up
wink.gif

Flea:  You're cute too
tongue.gif
 bahaha

Mysticales:  Another cutie
tongue.gif
 You have a very nice smile
smile.gif

Rat just looks mad
sad.gif
 *cry*  I think he's going to KILL ME!

Gallbladder:  I got a sandwich for you right here...  *points down*  
tongue.gif

Quote: from FLEABttn on 7:36 pm on Mar. 3, 2002

Quote: from Gallstaff on 4:31 pm on Mar. 3, 2002

Speaking of Asian pop, who else here has heard yatta?

YATTA!!! YATTA YATTA!!!! *bounce* I need to find those files again and put them up on my webserver so everyone can see ;) Gimme a link SOMEONE!

(Edited by Cynnamin at 12:34 pm on Mar. 4, 2002)

Back