PS2 "Card" boot system

Hey Guys,

Ever since MS3 came for the the PS2 in Japan, I've been thinking about importing. But, since I have no soldering skillz whatsoever, I'm thinking about using a non-mod method known as the card. From what I've heard, it's just a more sophisticated version of the "knife method" and it could damage your system. Can anyone comment on this card system, and where a good place is to buy one? Thanks!

I know Arakon and many others are against it, but I've got a PS2 from release day and i've been using the knife swap since a few months after I got the system... No problems as of yet.... lets hope my luck continues
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Jul 20, 2003 @ 01:23 PM

I know Arakon and many others are against it, but I've got a PS2 from release day and i've been using the knife swap since a few months after I got the system... No problems as of yet.... lets hope my luck continues
biggrin.gif

<_< :puke:

Most new games are protected against those kinda mods, and the new sony sdk is supposed to further enhance antimod protections, safest roue is an internal mod, good luck installing tho, get a magic with clips and its not too hard

Back