PSP: First real video w/Gran Turismo 4 Mobile

ohhhhh, mal got you good... hrmmm, this seems to be way off topic though, suprised mal is even puttin' up with it.

Okay, my DC works fine...

Now the PS2...

All right! PS2 is working great!

:thumbs-up:

Well...

I tested my PS2 with VF Evolution (DVD).

I then realize the TRUE test will be from a CD based game.

I pop in Madden 2002 (CD), and my PS2 is making a really loud grinding noise.

I then pop in VF4 (CD), and I'm not hearing any weird sounds from the console.

Hm...

As long as I can play VF, I'm happy!

:thumbs-up:

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 21, 2004 @ 03:59 AM

I don't appreciate her making fun of my friends!

Especially the one I care about more than anyone!

Do you even know Des? Like in real life. Have you even talked on the phone with her for that matter?

No, I have no met her, and no I have not talked with her on the phone yet.

Do I NEED to have met her or talked on the phone with her, to have feelings for her?

I think not....

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 21, 2004 @ 02:07 PM

ohhhhh, mal got you good... hrmmm, this seems to be way off topic though, suprised mal is even puttin' up with it.

If horseplay like this ever occurs in Game Help/Polls/New Consoles, I'd close the topic and everyone who replied in it would be banned indefinitely. :blink:

Yeah yeah...

Guys, just don't start making fun of me for what happened, and don't make fun of my having feelings for Des. Please!

what the hell is an eleetis anyway... i know what elite is, not quite sure if elitist is a word... but being 3l337 or more, and eleetist, what is that.

wow, where'd you pull that word from. :p just kiddin'

i dont get it really... being demanding or requiring alot of work to handle, is not elite, elite is being of a group talented or skilled people.

unless eleet is different then elite... then they didnt spell wrong earlier if this is so.

hmmm really, lets check the dictionary...

elite - A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: “In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them” (Times Literary Supplement).

nevermind the fact that saying "one of the" is deriving a unique subject out of a nonsingular group... meaning part of a certain group.

wow also discovered in the process of looking that up... that elite is also a font size that equals 12 characters per square linear inch.

Back