Read This

Originally posted by RatamahattaSX@May 30 2002,02:00

Ok, everyone behave! For Christ SAKES! i'm getting sick of these childish games! if you cant talk civil, dont talk at all, if you wanna bash someone do it in the messenger, i'm getting very tired of reading this type of stuff

Ditto!

'You need a good war every now and again.. It gets rid of the bad blood'

So now we've had all this crap can't we just try to forget about it?

It also should be noted that I just spoke with Gavionne and he told me he was drunk at the time this occurred and is sorry for what happened.

Myst, you should really try to take your foot out of your mouth now.

Skank im not discussing this issue anymore. I have no need too. So put all your words against me and say im just a bitch who is "ruining SX" and we go about our lives. I let this post go, I wont post more on this matter after this. You know whats real and so does he. Thats all im saying.

You know whats real and so does he. Thats all im saying.

I guess this is as close to "I'm sorry, I jumped the gun and cried Pimpbot5K without checking things out." as we're going to get, then.

Didnt use my old account cuz it was in the morning, just got off work and I was too lazy to get my password off my email.

Originally posted by ExCyber@May 30 2002,16:22

You know whats real and so does he. Thats all im saying.

I guess this is as close to "I'm sorry, I jumped the gun and cried Pimpbot5K without checking things out." as we're going to get, then.

At least you know whats real! (whatever that means)
heart.gif

Back