real DC-X - where to buy it ?

poff

Please, does somebody knows where to buy the DC-X bootdisc in box (i'm talking of the real DC-X manufactured by Blaze not the Gameshark CDX nor the Action Replay CDX) ?

I have been ripped off by GameGizmo, in place of the CD-X advertised on their website they sent me the utopia bootdisc.

I sent them many mails but they keep telling me that those 2 discs (the real Blaze's DC-X and the utopia boot disc) are the same.

Thanks

sizone

wtf do you need a dc boot disc for anyway?

all the emulators can be made to selfboot very easily

as can uhhh....well, you know

antime

Extra Hard Mid Boss
You need bootdiscs for your original imports, plus the DC-X should be able to force some 50Hz-only games to work at 60Hz and even with the VGA adapter.

poff

That's right, i own an original Grandia 2 pal and a pal dc but the game run in 50 hz mode and i want to play it in 60 hz.

Moreover I have an import Rent a Hero disc but the real Blaze's DC-X is the only bootdisc which plays the game on the VGA box (and my dc isn't modded).

MasterAkumaMatata

Staff member
Originally posted by stack99@Oct. 13 2002, 9:07 pm

gamegizmo.com, or gamestop.com. those are two good choices.. try them

GameGizmo? Did you read poff's original post?

poff

Gamestop.com don't sell the DC-X but the Dreamcast Super Game Converter manufactured by Innovation Technologies

whose box has some of the same cover art as the DC-X one. Are they exactly the same products ?

If not i think i will buy the videogamecompany one.

I hope they are more reliable than GameGizmo.

Thanks

Csaba

The original makers of the DC-X is Future console design. Try order in the www.xploder.net . I have DC-X and thit is the webpage adress on the box.