ROOAAAR(prob wit CDRWIN)

Now this isn't gamestopping (I use binchunker and EZ CD thingy) but it is annoying.

CDRWIN starts fine, cue sheet loads fine, but when I hit record my drive spins a few times (to check CD i guess) then a screen pops up:

"ERROR START DAO RECORDING failed on device Cue sheet rejected by CDROM Recorder"

Now I've used CDRWIN on a few Saturn games with no probs, this only happens with Sega CD games.

The wierdest part is the darn thing lets me rip the games fine, just when I try to burn.

grrrr... and the thing that really burns my gravy is I have a bunch of SCD games to rip, and no way to truly test them, and since many members are getting ultra-pissy about ISO/MP3 (BJammz being one) I will not be able to contribute.

Any takers?

oh, and don't even get me started on Fireburner... the coaster that proggy burned froze my computer just by inserting it.

"and since many members are getting ultra-pissy about ISO/MP3 (BJammz being one) I will not be able to contribute"

when said members either host an ftp/fserv/dc hub or provide some uploads then their complaints might be taken note of, until then rip in whichever fashon suits you

for a note, ive never come across a bad bin/cue rip made by cdrwon except poping in the audio tracks, which is why i tend to use exact audio copy to rip the music, then mp3 it, and cdrwin to get the iso

one thing you might want to try is to get hold of aspichk and see if your aspi layer is installed correctly/up to date

Back